a & b - if i fall pt.2 ⚠️

a/n: this is a mature chapter, so if you're not comfortable with reading subjects such as sex, this isn't the chapter for you. innocents can skip to the next chapter :)

They stumble across the beach in histerics, their hands still intertwined as they laugh at each other. She's still laughing as he drags her towards the water, and she squeales as he pulls her under. They surface and she splutters, coughing as he pulls her into his lap.

"I'm sorry," he whispers, tracing circles on her cheek as he stares at her.

Addison chuckles, "It's okay."

He leans forward, kissing her softly, holding her close. Addison blushes as she smiles into the kiss. She pulls away and gives him a small peck, before resting her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck. Their chests were pressing tightly against the other's and they could feel each other's beating hearts; and for once in the longest time, Addison felt like she was finally home.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Bryce asks softly, tracing circles along her sides and down her thighs gently.

Addison pulls away slighty, gazing at him, her expression softening to show the pure affection she held for him, "You," she says, running her hands up his neck and into his hair. "And... us," she hesitates, her hands pausing in his hair, "Are we an us?"

He smiles at her softly, "Do you want to give me another chance to love you?"

She stares at him, before nodding. "Come here," she says, reaching up and pulling him down to her. Their lips connect again, and Addison revels in the feeling of his lips on hers. The kiss catches fire, and Addison blushes as Bryce slides his hands down to rest on her butt.

She pulls away, staring into his eyes, before whispering, "B, I want you. I want you so bad, it hurts. I just don't want to be heartbroken."

Bryce bites his lip, "Trust me."

Addison nods with a smile, before moving closer and covering his lips with her own. Her arms snake back around his neck, pulling him closer to her. He removes his lips from hers and kisses down her jawline, earning a soft gasp from Addison, her breaths growing shorter. He presses kisses down her neck and she moans as her sucks at her pulse point. It's been too long. As Bryce kisses down her collarbone to the top of her breast, Addison pulls his head back up to her lips and he deepenes their kiss, her hands holding his face, his still firmly surrounding her waist.

She pulls away, enough to whisper it against his lips. "I want you to fuck me."

She sees the change in Bryce's eyes, his usually soft brown ones now dark with passion and desire for her. He clenches his jaw, breathing loudly as he tried to contain himself from devouring her body right then and there.

He can read her mind; she didn't want this to be quick, she wanted this to be long. She wanted to savour the release of a year of built up sexual tension.

He stands up, her legs still firmly secured around his hips as he walks out of the water. Placing her on the cold sand, she shivers before reaching up to undo the buttons of his now wet shirt. She undoes the top two painfully slowly, watching Bryce squirm above her. She smirks, she knew how much this effected him, and this was evident as he gave up waiting for her, ripping his shirt over his head. She drags her fingers down his chest, down the crevices of his defined abs and he groans. He rips the crop top she was wearing over her head, leaving her in her bra and shorts.

Addison lifts her hips slightly, letting him yank her shorts off of her. She smiles. They haven't broken eye contact, and she loved how she could see the hunger in his eyes. Tossing her shorts to the side, he made quick work of his own and dispatches them to the side as well. He spreads her legs, giving him space to lay between them. Smirking, he reconnects their lips and Addison moans as his hands trail down her body, playing with the hem of her panties. She bucks into him, her centre brushing against his and he lets out a guttural moan involuntarily.