a & d - you & i pt. 2 ⚠️

so yeah, i did it. i wrote gay sex. adhasjhfisdy why do i feel so disgusted after writing smut?? anyways- 

enjoy... if you can

rip

okay imma stop being annoying now.

///

Addison and Dixie were lying on their sides facing each other, each of them had their top leg bent, foot on the floor. They were holding hands, kissing softly, their free hands roaming over each other's bodies. Dixie had slipped Addison's pants down and she was tracing the edges of Addison's red underpants, while Addison was content to leave her hand on Dixie's chest. Addison's hand ran over the soft skin of Dixie's breasts and midriff unimpeded. The younger brunette was breathing heavily.

Addison and Dixie continued to kiss as their hands explored one another, and finally Dixie stopped teasing the edges of Addison's underpants and pushed her hand down the front. Dixie's delicate hand pressed against the cotton as the younger brunette curled her fingers inside her, moving them against the elder's insides. Addison moaned into Dixie's mouth and rolled her hips towards her hand.

Addison tweaked one of Dixie's nipples which made her choke slightly in surprise, and she was rewarded when Dixie slowly finger fucked Addison, Addison's hand beginning to creep down towards Dixie's underpants. Addison's hand moved against Dixie's core, pressing in a slow circle that made Dixie gasp. She moaned, pulling her hand out to grip Addison's shoulders as the other's hand found its mark against her sex and began to move her hand faster. Dixie gasped as Addison teased the impeding fabric to the side, before burying two fingers into her.

Dixie was having difficulty staying composed; the sight was so lusty, and the air was so thick. She let out a throaty moan before connecting her lips to Addison's taut nipple. Addison's fingers worked inside Dixie's core and her thumb rubbed across her clit in a steady. Dixie tensed, feeling the heat at the pit of her stomach begin to twist. She bucked her hips towards Addison, and she was offered a smirk in return. Her hips began to roll with the rhythm of Addison's fingers and Dixie's high-pitched moans began to become breathless. They were loud and uncontrollable. She cried out, her orgasm fast approaching as she focused on the dig and retreat of Addison's fingers against her sensitive insides. The knot in her stomach burst and she let out a flurry of wanton cries, Addison smirking as she watched Dixie ride out her orgasm underneath her. Dixie's vision blurred as her cries of passion filled the room.

"And you said you were a top," Addison whispered hoarsely. Dixie was coming down from her high, flushed red and panting heavily.

"Is... that a... challenge?" she asked.

"I mean, I can make you cum again," Addison smirked, "It's fun watching you squirm underneath me."

"Fuck no," Dixie challenged, pushing up to capture Addison's lips with her own. She turned them over, Dixie now straddling Addison. Her warm, dripping center brushed over Addison's lower stomach and a strangled breath escaped her throat. "Do I turn you on, baby?"

Addison was about to answer when Dixie bucked her hips forwards then backwards, her core brushing closer to her center. Dixie leaned in to kiss her and for a moment, Addison savored the kiss not wanting this feeling to end. Dixie's mouth was so soft, her tongue delicate, and Addison moaned with the sweet pleasure of it. Dixie kept kissing Addison as she pushed her further into the bed. Addison moaned and returned the kiss enthusiastically, bringing both arms up to caress Dixie's back and tangle her fingers in the brunette's locks. Addison could feel the longing and desire in Dixie's kiss and could picture the look of rapture on her face, thinking it must mirror the expression she had on her own. Addison felt a hand on the inside of her thigh and let her legs fall open. Dixie hands moved over Addison's flesh, making her shiver and squeak into Dixie's mouth.