a & b - if i fall pt.3 ⚠️

They stumbled into Sway LA, Addison breathing heavily, her neck tilted to the side to give Bryce better access. They ignored a surprised Quinton, who somehow, was still in the living room at 3 in the morning. He ran out of the room, most probably to tell Josh about his favourite couple's shenanigans. Bryce slid his hands from resting on her sides, over her butt, stopping under her thighs. He pulled away, placing her on the floor. They clambered down the stairs, stumbling into Bryce's room. He pushed her against the locked door, smirking. Leaning back down to her, their lips met again and their tongues fought, lips crashing. He disconnected their lips as he ripped her crop top off, and her breasts bouncing free; she had not worried about trying to put her bra back on. She bent down to strip of her short and panties, before standing up painfully slowly, eyeing his hardening length in his shorts as she did so. Her hands travelled to his v-line and she traced it, before pulling his shorts and boxer briefs down to his ankles. She placed a quick kiss to his tip and he choked, watching her as she smirked. She whipped his shirt over his head. Addison connected their lips again, spinning them around and walking backwards towards his bed, her hands gripped at his shirt to pull him towards her. 

Bryce pushed her back on the bed slowly and they smiled. If their first time doing it again was a release of the year's built up sexual chemistry, their second was to be slower, more passionate. He picked her up by the waist, bringing her further up the bed with him. He kissed up her body, connecting his lips to hers again, and her hand was drawn to his cock.

He pulled away from her fingers with a groan, "As much as I loved it at the beach, this second round is about you, baby."

He kissed down her body, stopping at her pulse point. She gasped, her hands trailing up his strong back to grab his hair. He licked a warm trail over her collarbone, between her boobs and onto her stomach, his hands brushing her back. She relaxed into him, arching as he drew little circles agonisingly close to where she needed him. He pulled himself up the bed, his hands trailing from behind her knees to behind her shoulder blades, and he placed a single kiss to her lips. He placed another kiss on her stomach, before dropping one to her lower stomach. His fingers finally reached where she needed them and they flexed into her.

A moan escaped Addison before she could stop it. Bryce smiled, and she watched him between narrowed eyes as he slowly, trailed the last few kisses across her before he was there, tongue flicking incredibly slowly against her clit. A soft sound of satisfaction escaped her lips as she leaned back into the pillows. She didn't even realize that she was grinding her hips toward the sensation until she felt his hands on her hips, holding her down so he could maintain his deliberate speed. Her hips attempted to buck against him again, yet he was strong, her hips remained on the bed, watching him as his free hand began to push into her slick heat. He watched her intently, her eyes closed and her head rolled back into the bed as his head bobbed between her legs. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she tugged his head towards her further. He growled into her, the vibrations rumbling through her core.

"Bryce, I'm--" she can't believe he's gotten her so close to coming so quickly. Bryce's tongue is working absolute magic against her clit. He keeps lapping at her steadily, and she rides out a white-hot orgasm with two of his fingers buried inside her and his tongue hitting that spot she likes just right.

He slowed when she let go of the curls she'd been using to guide his mouth. She pulled him towards her lips and she smiled as she tastes herself on his, his tongue fighting hers.

"Please, I need you inside me again," she begged, and he smirked, grinding his erection aganist her heat and she let out a wanton moan. 

"Condom?" he asked, pressing a kiss to her erect nipple.

She shook her head, "I'm on birth control, I should be okay. Besides, I need to feel you," she whispered breathlessly. He nodded and she mewled as he pressed his tip against her sensitive clit, making her gyrate harder against him, desperate to have him again, all of him inside her and everywhere on her. She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it into her aching pussy.