a & b - my angel

a/n: lol, okay, i said i'd try to write something different to braddison, but here i am again. i started a grixie chapter, so that's in the works, and i have a little bit of an idea for a jads/maden chapter so that might be a little while away. i have to be in a certain mood / on a roll to be able to write freely and create something i'm proud of.

MINOR SMUT ⚠️ I GUESS BUT NOT REALLY, MOST OF IT'S JUST FLUFFY CUTESY MOMENTS

///

Addison woke up in a cold sweat, shaking in pain. Her head throbbed and she sighed. Flipping her blanket off her bed, she hopped off of the bed to see she'd bled through the sheets. She sighed. She'd have to wash her sheets again. Addison hunched over, her stomach cramping as she stalked to the bathroom, resting her arms on her vanity. Why do women have to bleed every fucking month? she thought. After splashing water on her face, she flopped back onto her bed, avoiding the period stain. This proved to be a mistake considering the intensity of her period pains already. Her eyes watered as she unlocked her phone. The time blinked back at her; it was 2:22am. Bored, she opened facetime and scrolled through her list of contacts. Avani's with Anthony, Charli's asleep, Dixie's with Griffin so she wouldn't even bother, she wasn't the closest to Mia and Kouvr, her mum is asleep and her dad is too. She sighed, stopping as she found his contact. Clicking on it, she dearly hoped he'd be awake.

He was close to falling asleep when his phone vibrated next to him, and he frowned as he reached out to grab it. The frown disappeared when he saw her name on the screen. He grinned. He hadn't changed her contact name since they'd split ways, so her name still flashed on the screen as 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 🤩🖤😇. Bryce accepted it and he smiled as her face popped up on his screen. He missed her.

"Hey beautiful, what's up?"

"Hey, did I wake you?" she asked, running her hand through her hair.

"No, I was just about to head off to bed. You okay?"

"I needed to talk to someone. I feel so sick and I'm so lonely in my house."

"Adds, just say you want me to come over."

Addison giggled, "Yes please. I'll leave the front door unlocked for you."

Bryce smiled again, playing with the front of his hair, "mkay, give me half an hour and I'll be there."

"Okay," she whispered, half in pain, half happy.

"Do you know why you're feeling sick?"

"God made women bleed are entire body out every month, that's why."

He laughed, "I'm so glad men don't bleed out of their ass. Okay, I'll be there in half an hourish, see you then."

She giggled at him. "Yep, bye," she said as he ended the call. Sometimes she wished that they didn't live half an hour apart. She scrolled through tiktok until she heard him come in the door, but he didn't come upstairs. She listened to him plod around the kitchen and living room for ten minutes or so, before he came up the stairs. He knocked on her door and she called out a weak "come in."

He stopped in the doorway as he saw the bloody sheets, and for a moment, Addison thought he was going to say something about being disgusted. But Bryce simply pointed back out the door, saying, "If I get the bleach, will you tell me where you hid the body?"

Her anxiety flew away and she laughed. He walked across her room to where she was standing on her bed and he wrapped his arms around her. Her fingers ran through his hair and he closed his eyes, revelling in the feeling of her cold fingers running over his head and her heartbeat beating next to his ear.