a & b - baby

a/n: lmao i don't even know what this is. idk. i haven't been able to write much lately so here's a chapter i finda just threw together quickly. i mainly just wanted to look at baby photos tho...

///

Bryce sighed, throwing his keys on the bench before walking to the fridge. "Josh's invited us to Boa on Thursday night after filming. You wanna go?" he said, placing his redbull can on the bench.

Addison rolled her eyes, "You're actually asking me that question?"

He laughed, holding out his arms, waiting for a hug. She happily obliged, leaning into him as he kissed the top of her head. "Everyone you today. You feeling better than this morning?"

"Yeah, now that I've stopped vomiting. The amount of food that came back up today was fucked up," Addison grinned, her rosy pink cheeks glowing. "Neo! Zeus! Come here!" she called, "Dinner time!" Two white pups, barely the age of one came bounding over, twirling as their mother tempted them with their dinner.

"You dressed them up in onesies?" Bryce laughed, picking up his coke again, "what do they say?"

"You can read them, it's a cute surprise," she said, stepping back.

He lowered his can, pondering over towards the young Bichon Frises who were hoovering down the remains of broccoli and dog biscuits.

"Guard Dog Duties Start July 2024? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Read Neo's," she whispered.

"Official Destroyer of... Baby Toys?" He spun around confused, and found Addison standing behind him, her shirt lifted up, revealing the black letters of 12.5% LOADING... BABY HALL DUE JUL 2024, a loading bar coloured in a small amount. "Really?" he exclaimed, eyes wide. Addison nodded, her smile shining. Bryce picked her up, spinning her around before putting her down and kissing her forehead, eyelids, nose, left cheek, right cheek, before finally planting one on her lips. He wiped tears from his eyes.

"Baby wants one too!" Addison giggled as Bryce bent down to kiss her stomach.

"How many weeks, beautiful?"

"Five."

"Can we tell them?"

"Who?"

"The gang," he said.

"Oh yeah, it's gonna be so fun! Can Dixie be Godmother?" Addison squealed, jumping up and down.

"Yes, Dixie can be godmother. But Josh is gonna get our next one."

"Who said we're having another one? This morning sickness is already fucking me up."

"You're going to be the best mother ever. I love you. I love you so much," Bryce laughed, pulling her in for a hug.

...

She pulled Dixie inside her room. "Are you ok Addi?"

Addison nodded, "come and sit on the bed, I have a present for you."

"You're unusually full today, you know, your cheeks, you look really fresh," Dixie said flopping down. Addison handed her a white box, wrapped in ribbon. "Why are you giving me a present?"

"Consider this a birthday present. It'll take some time to get here though."

Dixie undid the bow, letting the ribbon fall onto the floor. It took her time to process what it was under the lid, before she gasped. "Are you really?" Her mouth was agape, as she held up the clean white baby romper out in front of her, awed as she read the block letters. "Baby Hall Arriving July 2024," she whispered, eyes filling with tears. She placed the box to her left and pulled Addison down on top of her. "I'm gonna be an auntie!"