a & b - you're the one that i love

enjoy the 300 words i put together in ten minutes :) 

i'm sorry it isn't longer

///

Addison

The pregnancy rumours had finally died down. It had broken me. Truly broken me. I stood in front of the mirror in my white two piece swimming suit, looking at myself. No matter how much I sucked in, my stomach was still fat and bloated. My thighs were touched and my stretch marks were ugly. My smile was crooked, my eyebrows fat and hideous. My hands drifted to my stomach, tracing the fat and I shut my eyes tightly.

Bryce came into the bathroom silently. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I gasped at the buzz it caused under my skin. "Hey baby," I whispered, my hands coming to rest on top of his.

"Hey," he whispered back, "You ok?"

I shook my head, "I read them. I shouldn't have. I know that, but I did and now I can't stop thinking about them. The tweets."

He turned me around, holding my head in his hands as he wiped away my tear, "Hey, look at me," he said, tilting my head up to look at his. I got lost in his brown eyes. "You are beautiful. Don't give a single fuck about what they think, because they'll never know you. There'll always be a few people that think they're the most important people in the goddamn world. But you have to realise that they're attention seeking shit heads who take it upon themselves to make others' lives miserable. You are the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet, and trust me, I've seen millions."

I smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips before turning back to the mirror, "I love you." 

"I love you too, baby." He turned to leave.

I paused briefly before stuttering, "Bryce? Why did you choose me?"

He turned slowly, smiling, "How could I not?"