d & g - fuck you ⚠️

hey guys! here's the grixie chapter y'all were wanting. it's unedited and a bit uneven but oh well. enjoy :)

///

The morning light illuminated her skin and Griffin smiled as he reached forward to trace lines on her face between her freckles. Dixie frowned. It was far too early to be woken up. Her eyes were beautiful in the early morning. The rays shone over the brown, shining like amber.

"Morning beautiful," Griffin laughed, leaning forward to press a kiss to her forehead.

Dixie pulled the covers over her head, groaning. He pulled her in for a hug, but she didn't respond, ignoring him.

"What's wrong?"

"You woke me up," she grunted.

"It's ten o'clock."

"I don't care."

Griffin laughed, pulling the blankets off of Dixie despite her protests. He circled his arms around her, and she squirmed in his arms, hitting his shoulder and arms. "Get off! I'm not happy with you right now," she yelled and he pulled away quickly. He went to get off of the bed and she whined. 

"Noooooo, I want hugs," she said, flipping off the blanket and pouting with outspread arms.

"You're ridiculous, you know that?" Griffin muttered, smiling as her flopped back down onto the bed, pulling her closer to him.

They lay together for a little while longer before he kissed her quickly, pushing himself off of the bed. Dixie sooked for a moment, before Griffin laughed, "okay, imma go have a shower and then we've gotta be in the car by 10:30."

Dixie groaned. "Whyyyyyyy?"

"You were the one who wanted a date!" he called from the bathroom.

"Fuck you!"

"I want to," he said, sticking his head around the corner.

"Griffin!"

"What? Of course I want to!"

"Ughhhhhhhh. Go have your shower."

"Fine, but for the record, I know you want me to fuck you too."

"Simp!" Dixie called, rolling her eyes. He was ridiculous, but somehow she fell deeper in love with him everyday. He didn't know that she was in love with him though - she hadn't found the right time to say it.

She rolled over to turn on her phone, and she scrolled through Instagram for a bit, before finally deciding to get dressed. Dixie was facing away from the bathroom door when Griffin came out. She had taken off her hoodie and he could see her naked back. Dressed in a towel that clung low to his waist, and he walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her. She jumped, covering herself as she turned to him.

"Griffin!" she yelled, smacking him on the shoulder playfully, "go get dressed."

They found themselves in the car half an hour later, fingers entangled as they danced and sang to the aux. As they arrived at the park, they talked nonsense to each other while they layed out the rug. They slumped down, Dixie's head on Griffin's chest. They lay in comfortable silence before Dixie broke it.

"Knock knock," she giggled.

"Come in." Griffin smiled down at her and Dixie frowned.

"I hate you."

"You love me," he said, ruffling her hair.

"No, I hate you. Knock knock," she said, looking up at him. He smiled, laying in silence. "Knock knock." She said again, hitting his chest softly.