Prologue

DAMON'S POV

Berry, my butler hands my a towel to dry off my hair. I just took a swim to clear my head. My marketing team is giving me a lot of stress lately. I'd fire them all if they kept screwing up. The reason I have my own company is that I refuse to have to answer to anyone but myself.
My father tried to get me to take over his company but I blatantly rejected the offer. Don't get me wrong, the walker kings hotel chain was a family business that was widely known and made a lot of money and it meant being near my Father which was not an option for me. I made it my sole purpose to stay far away from that man.
I get up from my pool chair and take the elevator to get back to my penthouse. Berry follows in after me. I need to get to a meeting in Paris soon.
***
Twelve hours later, I throw away the used condom and I pick up the clothes of the blond in my bed and toss them to her.
"Get out. I have shit to do" I don't bother being polite. Fera knows she's just a fuck toy. I need sex, I call her. well, I slept with other women, just Incase she started getting any ideas about us. But she keeps coming back. When I'm not feeling up to sex when she comes by, I just shove my cock down her throat and let her work on satisfying me. She didn't mind and honestly, if she did mind she would be free to leave. I didn't do relationships and I made this clear to her on the first day she dragged me to her bed.
She catches the clothes and a small frown etches onto her face. She bites her lip nervously which is a habit of hers when she wants to say something but is second-guessing herself. Jesus, I can't believe I'm even starting to notice things about her. I have to get a new toy, this one's lasted long enough. The paparazzi even started asking questions. They wanted to know if "one of New york's finest bachelors" as they put it, was off the market. Most of the time I ignored them but I don't like people in my business so this just pissed me off.
"Out with it"I bark at her.
she looks startled by my outburst but talks anyway, "Damon,i..i.." she takes a deep breath," I think we should take this to the next level?" she looks up at me hopefully and expectantly.
"Faith.."I deliberately mess up her name just for the hell of it.
"its Fera" she corrects me seemingly annoyed." who the hell is Faith"She stands up jerkily.
"My other fuck toy. what?" I give her a look of wonderment, "A man does like his Toys, You knew you weren't the only one"
Tears swell up in Fera's eyes. Great now I have a crying female on my hands. I sigh and turn to leave the room when she sniffles and talks shakily, "I love you Damon"
I don't even bother turning back to face her. I should have stopped her from Pleasuring me a long time ago. Fera is a good looking woman but honestly, she annoys me most of the time. I can't stand her voice and her fake blond hair only aggravates me.
"Well then That's your problem isn't it?" I answer smoothly. I need a drink...

POLLY'S POV

That lying piece of shit. I got out of Mark's apartment and ran to my car as fast as I could. How could he? Jesus Christ, I suspected he was cheating on me. I just didn't expect to find his balls deep in my sister's cunt.
"Polly wait!" Mark chased after me wearing only his boxers.
"Oh no you don't, you don't get to lie to me. I know what I saw. How could you? you told me you couldn't see me because you weren't feeling well. well, I guess her Pussy was your fuckin medicine huh?"
I was seething. Mark just looked at me with pleading eyes, "Come on Lilly don't be like that. It was a mistake ok. I made a mistake. we can move on from this.talk about it."
"A MISTAKE!?" Is he serious.he's fucking my sister and he's calling it a mistake?"How long have you been cheating on me? and don't call me that you KNOW that I hate it when you do"I have no idea how he thought That Lilly and Polly were in any way alike. But the guy never dropped the stupid nickname.
Chelsea chose that time to appear in the doorway.she she had the beddings wrapped around and a smirk on her face.
At this point, I should have known better than to let my sister know about my boyfriends. She was the good-looking sister. long blonde hair.Beautiful blue eyes, slender body. She was a supermodel. i was the Brunet, curvier sister. i tried going on a
Diet. Didnt works out by the way. I got picked on in high school, being called fat all the time can hit your self-esteem hard. Men always cheated on me with her once they found out what my sister looked like. And she knew it.
"Oh come on Polly don't be a prude, we were just having fun weren't we Mark" she shot me a mocking innocent pout.
"You know what? you can have each other, "I got in the car and drove off.
Men are all pricks. I'm never gonna let anyone hurt me again...