POLLY'S POV

"I have a method to my own madness only I can understand."
      -Harley Quinn

             Damon orders in and this muscle of perfection has a little crack in his armour, he hates pepperoni pizza. Like who hates pepperoni pizza?it should be illegal, "It's disgusting, It looks like raw meat and tastes like a thousand disgusting failed chilli experiments." He shoves a huge slice of chicken & mushroom pizza into his mouth and chews with earnest I simply scowl at him, "Oh come on that's ridiculous! But what? Mushrooms are disgusting they are slimy and its fungi! I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten-foot pole."
             Damon looks at me incredulously, "Why the hell not they are delicious and you're being ridiculous!"
             "Well because every time I see a mushroom I associate it with Foot fungus" I shrug unapologetically, "You really can't blame me"
            A peal of surprised laughter chokes out of me when Damon tosses his Pizza in the Trash, "Thanks for the visual."Then we are both In hysterics for half an hour.    
            After cleaning up the living space, I insisted while Damon complained the whole time about how "Cleaning ladies get paid for a reason." I get to Meet Vivian who is A family friend of Damon's family, I tell her what Damon said about cleaning ladies to which he simply mutters, "Traitor".Vivian shakes her head at Damon in mock disappointment and sides with me, "I taught you better than this young man"
           I laugh at his expression after being scolded. He acts sour towards me but I can see him hiding a smile.
           We take a shower before the meeting. He says we are taking the shower separately and for some unknown reason, it stings a little. But he is taking it in stride. I pretend to be cool about it but he notices and he pulls me to him when I try to go around him to enter the second shower in the suit. I ignore his delicious scent as he kisses me. He releases my lips, "Don't think I don't want to see you naked and wet" He gives a little smile, "Believe me I do. But we are almost late for the meeting and I don't think the investor will appreciate me explaining that I had to fuck you against the tiled wall because you're so damn gorgeous I couldn't keep my hands to myself"
            I blush furiously and I'm calming down my heated body once I'm in the shower. Well, cold shower it is.
          After the cold shower, I expect my thoughts to be less perverted, but I'm afraid my body doesn't take the hint because as I watch Damon step out the shower with only a towel covering his lower parts, my lady parts are instantly wet.
                I bite my lips to stop myself for moaning as I follow the wet trail of water droplets from his sculpted chest through his well-defined abbs. I see his hand tighten its grip on his towel and I notice that he hasn't moved yet. My eyes quickly snap to his face and I inhale a sharp breath at what I find there. His baby blue eyes are now a deep blue colour and are filled with lust. I'm suddenly painfully aware that I changed into my bathrobe only minutes before Damon stepped into the shower.
             Before he comments on my ogling at him, I rush to grab the clothes on my bed and go back to the bathroom to get dressed. I hear his laughter echoing from the bedroom.
             Jesus Why can't I control myself around him? It is embarrassing. I needed to tramp down my raging hormones before the meeting tonight. That's if I'll be able to make it till the end.

                       ***
             I catch Damon trying hard not to snap as he signs Mr Vichelío's contract. The old man was eyeing me through the entire meeting and Boy was Damon pissed. The only reason he wasn't causing a rampage yet was that I held his left hand beneath the table the entire time. I'm sure he understood that we needed this contract and we couldn't risk it. He didn't say much, only answered when he was asked questions for some verifications. I did most of the talking. But it's like the man was in for a death wish," My dear you're really beautiful to be out in Hawaii and still single. Would you like to accompany me to my suit. I promise you I'll be the utmost gentleman".He smiles at me and before I could respond, I hear a pen snapping. He's finishing signing the contract but My Vichelío doesn't pay him any mind. We stand up and both shook Mr Vichelío's hand, "I'm sorry sir but I'm not interested,"
            "Well, that's a shame" He smiles at me and his eyes lower to my legs and suddenly I was pulled by the waist by Damon and being kissed possessively"She's spoken for"Damon growls against my lips. I can't help but smile at his jealousy and possessiveness. He kisses me deeper and one hand grips my ass as he ravages my mouth. This situation would be amusing if my panties were not soaked.
              Two minutes later, a throat was cleared, probably to prevent me and Damon from stripping each other's clothes off on the spot. We turn to see  a very embarrassed Mr Vichelío, "Um, well I'm sorry Mr Walker I was unaware that you and she were.." Damon cuts him off before he can finish his sentence, "Naturally."
           "Um well" He clears his throat again and Damon raises a brow at him, clearly he is enjoying watching the other man squirm. At this point, he probably takes the hint and leaves our table, stammering and blushing as red as a tomato. I shake my head at Damon and he simply shrugs before we both break into a fit of laughter.