DAMON'S POV

"I would rather be happy than dignified"
-Jane Eyre

             I release my cock from my boxers and Polly's eyes widen with a mixture of fear and lust. Her breathing is erratic and her lips are swollen from our kissing. My cock twitches at the sight All the fears and reservations I had about being in relationships melt away as I focus all my attention on the beautiful sight on the bed.
      I crawl to her and latch onto her delicious lips once again, I can't seem to get enough of her, and I should move away from her and make it clear that this is a one-time thing but I don't because I don't want to.
          Her hands grip my hair and I wedge my leg between her bare thighs, goddamn she feels so good against me. I run my fingers across her rosy nipples and they harden, Instantly, I latch onto one and suck on it as I pinch the other one. I blow on the delicious little bud and nip at it, causing Polly to almost bucking off the bed. She Pulls at my hair and I resist from cumming from the pain and the little turned on sounds coming from her.
          I lick the path from her tits to her stomach I lick, nip and suck at her delectable body, knowing I'm leaving marks on her body, the realisation only makes me harder. I lick over her belly button and I look up at her and the sight that greets me will forever be engraved to my mind. Her eyes are filled with so much lust and she's biting her lip to stop herself from moaning.
         I plunge a finger into her folds and
I hear myself growl, "Fuck you're soaked", Lax in my arms, Polly simply Mews at my comment. Without thinking twice about it, My mouth goes to her spread pussy and I feel some precum drip into the sheets. Fuck!I inhale her scent and moan, She smells like heaven. I lick a path from her little tight asshole to her pussy and I feel her hands leave my hair as she grips the sheets. I throw her left leg over my shoulder and devour her pussy.Her scent drives me crazy and I want to punish her for making me feel this way. So I blow on her pussy and spread her lips and plunge my tongue into her over and over again. Soon, the only sounds in the room are Polly's moans and mews If desperation as her feast on her pussy.Once I feel her on the verge of cumming, I move away from her and a string of insults greet my ears. I chuckle slightly and move away from her pussy completely. Polly gets the message and manages to stop her raging. As a reward, I pleasure her again till she rides my mouth and cums into it. I moan at her delicious taste and Before she can blink, I roll the condom onto my cock and ram into her. Shit, I almost cum from the way her pussy grips my dick. Her cunt is so warm and wet and I Can't help but fuck her with such force that I'm sure she won't leave the bed tomorrow.
           "Arggh.Oh fuck.Damon I c..c..can't.. you're too big"
       "You'll fucking take it. You think it was funny when you tease me all the time. Those goddamn dresses and skirts at work. All the times you refused me? Driving me fucking crazy"
          I give her a bruising kiss as she scratches my back. I welcome the pain and release her lips and drive into her over and over again, Making Polly gasp and moan I wrap her legs  around my legs, "Are you going to deny me again"
         She shakes her head and arches her back, I can't resist sucking at her tits once more, "No..fuck..no"
         She rocks against me in pleasure and after one last thrust we both cum, "Shit shit shit. Damon!"Her response and the feeling of her pussy suffocating my dick makes me cum harder.
         After this, there is no way I'm letting her go.

                    POLLY'S POV

            My body is so relaxed and I reach my hand over to the Man who cradled me in his arms after fucking me well and good. Damon was right, he didn't make love. He fucked.And oh boy he could fuck.He owned my body last night and I didn't do anything about it. I didn't want to. I came apart in his arms and watching the pleasure on his face intensified it.
           I reach over the space where Damon lay last night and find it empty. I shoot up from the bad and instantly frown. But my frown is replaced by a huge grin once I hear that the shower room is being used.
          Without thinking much about it, I get up the bed and I almost lose my balance but I grip the bedpost just in time. My legs feel like jelly and my body aches deliciously. I grin bigger and blush as I remember once again how Damon ravaged me last night. I've always been insecure about my body. But with the way, Damon looked at me yesterday like I was a sex goddess. He made me feel so beautiful.
          I manage to walk to the shower room without falling on my ass and I open the door and yum. Damon has his back to the door and water is pouring over his gorgeous body. I lick my lips subconsciously and almost run out before Damon turns around and catches me. His whole face lights up and the grin he flashes me way almost knocks me off my feet, "Good morning beautiful" He looks me up and down hungrily and I notice that I was still naked, "Good morning" I blush, but he simply pulls me to him And I'm flush against his body he kisses me and it's nothing I expected. This kiss was sweet and careful. He pulls back a little and he whispers against my lips, "I want to do what we did yesterday again."
           I'm a little stunned and simply nod but before I could get a word out, He kisses me again. Well, shower sex is.