POLLY'S POV

"I just have this happy personality and sad soul In one body, it is weird sometimes"... Unknown

I finish my work for the day and notice the sky turning dark, I had to go and see Little Daisy at the studio today. I feel bad because it's been a week since I've seen her. Daisy is like a little sister I never had. She and Jack are the only family I've got. Daisy's parents are some rich snobs who don't take care of their child. I mean sure, she has Nannies but nothing can replace a parent's love and affection. I give her private lessons now and again, her parents once tried to pay me money to do it. I politely declined. I mean sure I needed the money but it would feel wrong.
I stuff my notebooks, purse and lipstick in my handbag and make my way towards the elevator. As soon as it stops in the underground parking lot below the facility, I get off the elevator and speed walk towards the exit. I love working here, I mean sure I knew 'Damon the cocky prick' owned the friggin place, but the pay was great and the people were so nice. I made tons of friends in the two weeks I'd been working here. My only goal throughout every day of working here was to make sure to Not run into Damon. He made me feel things I didn't want to feel. And if those baby blues ever so much as glanced in my direction one more time, I was bound to give in and let him have his way with me. Like really, no one should look that good.
I snap out of my mini-mental drooling session and get to the pavement as the sky opens up and rain starts pouring heavily. Shit no no no! I run back under the shelter of the spacious underground parking lot and glance around, looking for anyone who could give me a ride, but it was empty. I'm soaking wet and Daisy's place was on the other side of town and it was a 15-minute walk to leave company grounds. Shit.
I hear jiggling of keys and turn to the sound and I'm met with Damon's sharp gaze. He gives me a quick once over and suddenly I'm very aware of how cold it is and that I'm wearing very wet clothes that are currently clinging to my body. I probably look like a drowned rat. Kill me now.
He raises a brow at me with an amused stare. His mouth twitches at one end, "Need a lift? I see you're a little.." he presses his lips together clearly fighting a smile, "wet" he finishes.
"Of course I'm wet you jerk!"I yell at him. But as soon as the words leave me mouth, I realized my mistake. His eyes darken and they drop to my hardened nipples poking through my shirt, "oh you will be"he muttered it so low that I probably wouldn't have caught it if the place wasn't so deserted. He cleared his throat and his usual blank expressionless mask slipped back on."You need a ride or not?" He suddenly looked disinterested and glanced at his watch. Like he had somewhere to be. I huff, "No I can walk" I answered stubbornly. He just Shrugs, "suit yourself" He then gets in the car, slams the door and drives off. FREAKING DRIVES OFF! Couldn't he at least try to convince me to change my mind. I quickly hug my bag tighter to my chest. Oh screw it. I quickly get into the rain and begin jogging towards the gate.
I get tired and slow down to a walk.  Just then a huge truck passing through the road drives through a puddle of Mudd, splashing it onto my clothes. I feel the tears coming on. Why am I so stubborn? I would have gone with Damon but noooooo I just had to show my independence. Now people are peering at me with pity some just avoided eye contact.Like I was some sort of crazy person. One old man working in a coffee shop offers me an Umbrella, which I politely decline.I'm already wet anyway,He looks amused but at least has the decency to hide his smile. I mutter a quiet thank you and continued walking.
A black SUV, slows down beside me and the window in the driver's seat lowers down,"Are you ready to admit that you're really stubborn and need my help" Son of a...I really didn't want to walk the rest of the way And there were no cabs in sight.i quickly jog to the passenger door and get in. Damon raises a brow, waiting."Fine I'm sorry. Can we please go now. I need to take a bath." Damon smirks and drives off. While he drives I call Daisy's Dad to let him know I won't make it for Daisy's lessons and once I'm off the phone,we ride in silence until Damon parks at a completely unfamiliar place."Where are we? Aren't you taking me home?"
"You need a bath cupcake, I won't have you catching a cold this early into the job." He opens the door for me as the Valet held an umbrella over his head. I get out of the car as Damon hands me another umbrella. As soon as we walk into the hotel, people stare. I see the women's assessing stares. Its probably because I was making their precious place muddy. Damon quickly passes the reception as the employees of the place nod at him or in case of the women,threw him flirtatious smiles. He simply ignores them and continue walking tugging on my arm lightly when I slow down.we reach the elevator and he punches in the numbers.
"Do you usually come here?You already have a room ready?" I frown, suddenly I feel a slight pang of jealousy. Has he brought other women here?Does he do this often?

Of course he does. Man Whore remember?

He simply quirks a brow but doesn't answer me this unnerves me and I bite my lip. He glances at It but quickly looks away as he types something on his phone. Once we reach the top floor, he walks off leaving me behind gaping after his next words,"I own the place". After taking some time to recover from this new discovery,I step off the elevator and on first glance at the place,my jaw drops again. Of course he lived in a penthouse. It was gorgeous. I didn't have enough time to Stare though.Because I was ushered to the bathroom and left to take a bath. Well shit Damon did care. Or at least,that's what I told myself...

DAMON'S POV

I pour myself a Scotch to trample down my Lust for Polly. I hear the shower turning on and I can't help imagine Polly all lathered up in soap. I run a hand down my face and exhale. Polly was off limits but my dick didn't seem to get the message. On some level, Polly was right. I wasn't accustomed to working to sleep with a woman. But I didn't want Polly because she was a challenge. She fascinated me. Really she did. She was gorgeous but from what I know,isn't seeing anyone. I knew where I wasn't wanted though, and Polly clearly didn't seem interested. Oh she wanted me alright but she didn't want to want me.
I loosen my tie and take off my jacket and toss it on the kitchen counter. I roll up my sleeves and get to work on cooking some pasta and some chicken.
As I'm finishing up the chicken I hear the bathroom door click shut. I turn around and fuck me Polly is wearing my bathrobe which was quite short on her,so her long legs were on full display,I shift my gaze to her slender neck and curves which were quite hidden by the tiny excuse for a Rob. I finally lift my gaze to a blushing Polly who noticed me checking her out.
"Glad you finally found my face"she huffs out. She's clearly flustered and is trying to diffuse the tension with a snarky remark. she clutches the towel tighter around her.
I walk towards her with a smirk as she slowly backs away from me. She finally reached the wall and it's like she realises that I've trapped her,"What are you doing?"
"Oh my little kitten. You really need to be careful with that mouth of yours."I see her look at my lips and visibly swallow.She bites her lip and I snap. I slam my lips onto her and kiss her. She gasps,giving me the perfect opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth . Her taste driving me crazy. Then almost tentatively she kisses me back. I grab her waist and pull her flush against me. I carry her and almost instantly she wraps her legs around me. I push my jacket aside and place her on the kitchen counter.I drop her towel and latch onto her left tit and suck.while I play with the other one with my hand.She arches her back and holds onto my hair, releasing a whimper. While she's distracted I leave her other nipple while I shift my attention to the other nipple, giving it almost the same attention as the i did the other one.
I plunge a finger into her wet pussy. Jesus
She's dripping,I leave her tits and kiss her again. Swallowing her moans. "You're wet for me. Been waiting for me to fuck you haven't you."she gasps at my dirty talk and blushes,she tries to look the other way but I don't give her the chance as I add another finger to her cunt and kiss her harder. She moans louder at my intrusion as I hook my fingers and finger fuck her. She starts to ride my hand as she moans my name.At this point I'm painfully hard but this isn't about me.Its about her.
A few minutes later,her pussy clamps down on my fingers,"That's right cum for me my little spitfire" As if she was seeking my permission to Cum, she does so in an instant. Screaming my name as she cums.I feel a surge of satisfaction hearing my name when she came.
I remove my fingers from her pussy and lick them clean. I groan at her sweet tangy taste.
Polly opens her eyes and I can't help but think she looks gorgeous, with her lips Puffy from my kisses and her thoroughly fucked look. Regret flashes through her eyes and she hop down from the counter quickly, she wobbles a little as she walks but rushes for her clothes in the shower. I don't say anything as she leaves for home. But I know her walls are up again. Well, that went well.