POLLY'S POV

"I WANT ALL OF YOU, FOREVER, YOU AND ME, EVERYDAY."

       ;~ The notebook.

"What the hell?"

I stare at Mark standing in Damon's kitchen and wonder how the hell he got in.

"What are you doing here? and what the hell do you want?"

The asshole just smiles and takes a sit on one of the bar chairs at the kitchen counter, " don't be rude Baby doll. What? no hello kiss for me huh?"

"Go fuck yourself Mark. What the fuck are you doing here?"

I reach for my phone to call Damon, I don't know how he got here and honestly I was starting to get a little scared, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, wouldn't want Lover boy finding you lying in a pool of blood now do we? That wouldn't even be fun for me honestly."

I look up and notice Mark pointing a gun at me. He has on a self-satisfied smirk slowly creeps up his face when he notices that I had started shaking.

"You know? You've always intrigued me. At first I thought it was because you reminded me of my dead mother but that's not it. When you dumped me because I fucked your sister I finally figured it out. It's the goddamn eyes. They give you this innocent look that just lured me in. But on the other hand they are deceiving. At first I thought you could easily be manipulated. But then that must have been an error judgment. Who would have thought you'd ditch me and get yourself a new hot piece of ass who's loaded" Fear gripped me as Mark prowled towards me, sneering and with a gun in one hand and a knife in the other. I choked out a sob as I backed away from him.

"What are you talking about? What did I do? Whatever it is, we can talk about it."

Mentally I was frantic. I needed to calm the hell down. I was suddenly realizing how very dangerous Mark was. He had a crazed look in his eyes and I was sure if he sees an opening he will attack. I needed to defend myself. I secretly grabbed the pen in my purse. Anything would do at this point.

Mark let out a maniacal laugh "You really don't get it do you? You belong to me and you knew this but you left me anyway. You knew I was obsessed with you"

Even if I was terrified, I gave him an exasperated look, "are you serious? First of all, I belong to no one but myself and secondly, You were the one who was cheating on me by sleeping with my sister and you honestly think I believe your claims to have been obsessed with me? I mean sure you did act weird sometimes but I didn't think that was obsession"

Mark had finally cornered me to a wall. I gripped my pen behind me waiting for the slimmest chance I could get, so I could attack. My gripped my other arm and I felt like ants were crawling all over me. He glanced down my chest, then when he fully looked me over, as if, scrutinizing me, his expression changed to that of wonder, then to confusion, he moved away from me and it was dead silent as he looked me up and down in disbelief and like a switch flipped in his head then his look turned to venomous, "You're pregnant? WHAT THE FUCK!"

The next thing I knew, I was dangling from Mark's hand above the floor and gasping for air, "You Bitch, how could you? you let him touch you? I hate that bastard for even looking at you. For taking you away from me. I know, I know what I'll do. I'll kill both you and that brat inside you. Oh how I'd love to see the look of despair on that goddamn pretty boy face of his when he finds you lying in your own piss and blood"

I gasped as the tears started streaming down my face and I struggled in Mark's grasp. And like a flip in me switched as well, I was determined to be free of the bastard. I didn't give a crap what happened to me at this point. But my baby didn't deserve this bullshit, I hadn't even told Damon about the baby in the three weeks that we had started seeing each other. This lunatic wasn't going to take away Damon's baby. Our baby. Before its father even knew it existed. As swiftly as I could manage with my blurring vision, I stabbed him with my pen. I didn't register where I had stabbed him, only that he had let go of my throat and I was dropped. I quickly got up and made my way to the door, but I was suddenly grabbed by the hair and dragged back. I screamed and I felt a foot hit my face. I tried pulling away from him but his grip on me didn't falter, " You bloody bitch you stabbed my fucking eye. I will carve that child out of you! You are MINE! He doesn't deserve you. No one does. You're mine! MINE and no one else's. The bastard even sent his dogs after me. I killed one and I'll kill them all if they think they can keep me from you!" At that I felt a chill run through me. Before I could register what was happening, I felt a hard kick to my side, I felt pain slice through my body almost immediately. The baby! Instinctively I crouched on the floor and put hands on my stomach protectively as Mark kicked at me angrily. And as the pain sliced through me, I could feel the unwanted memories flooding through my mind.

Suddenly I felt like I was seven again, My sister was having a sleepover at one of her friends' house and my mother had brought home one of her own "friends". I had refused to let him grope me without threatening to tell on him and he was hitting me with his fists. I did what I had perfected over the years from my Mother and all of her "friends", I crouched in the corner and tuned out the noise as I was beaten until the person was satisfied. But mom's friend didn't stop there this time, after seeing that I was losing all my willpower to fight back, he pulled at my dress and got on top of me. I screamed at him but he simply leered at me. Then almost suddenly, the door opened and in walked my mom, who was lighting a cigarette. I called at her to help me but she simply called me a whore, "you get what you deserve you little brat. Think you're prettier than me? This should teach you a thing or two." Mom's Friend gave a toothy grin at the response. But luckily, he had loosened his grip a little and I took my chance. I managed to slip away from under him and before his paws could grip me, i darted through the window into the rain. I didn't return home until later that night, when Mom and her friend had gone away. I slept under the bed, no longer fearing to Monsters that I could find there. Surely the Monsters would save me from Mom and her friends? They couldn't be worse than them? Could they?