DAMON'S POV

I needed to leave before I did something I would regret.. I needed some time to organise my thoughts. I didn't like this. I never lost control and with Polly, that seemed to happen quite a lot. But Polly was beautiful.  When she got fired up she looked gorgeous.
      Now don't think I came after her here even though I would have if I had known she'd be here. There was just some pull she had over me that I couldn't put my finger on. What was she doing here anyway? Is she not feeling well? Maybe she was visiting a sick friend or Boyfriend? The thought of anyone touching her made me clench my jaw.  I run my hands through. my hair feeling frustrated, what the hell was wrong with me? I was starting to think too much about this woman. It was starting to get to the point where I wanted to know everything about her, I groan. I shouldn't be thinking about her right now, Ireene needed me.
             Ireen's partying is catching up to her. She was intoxicated and fell unconscious yesternight but luckily, her friends managed to bring her to the hospital. Ireen was a sweet girl. But the day she found out she was adopted, she snapped. She hates Mom And Dad, she accuses them of keeping the truth from her. The only person she counted on was me, Just because I was also unaware that she was adopted and found out at the same time that she did. And only because Mason barely pays attention to what happens in our family.
          I understand that My sister is hurt but I hope that she grows up and realises that she's wasting her life away with her drug abuse and drinking habits.
        I try calling Mason again. He isn't picking up. He's probably
Having a party or a fucking threesome somewhere. I can't call My father because he might do something really bad to my sister and I'd be dead before that happens. I don't like his punishments.
       I have seen what his punishments mean and I wouldn't want my siblings to be at the receiving end of them. Ireen might be spoilt and self-centred but I did love her. My family would probably be the only people I will ever love. I don't believe in Love I'm too Scarred for that.
        I walk into Ireen's room to check on her. I sit on a chair close to her bedside, there is a faint stench of cigarettes and wine around her and she looks pale. Her eyes are shut but they look swollen. I sigh and rest my head on the bed.
         I keep thinking about a particular brunette woman. God those curves. With that smart mouth of hers, I admit that this is what has me attracted to her. She has some fight in her. I see a streak of stubbornness too. And I do love a challenge. I smirk, If she was mine I'd keep it useful. I will have her and this time, she will admit she wants me...

                 POLLY'S POV

         "That guy's kinda cute. Christy would tap that. Wouldn't you Christy."Sasha looks over at Christy smugly and expectantly as she applies some red lipstick to her plump lips. While Christy looks over at the man Sasha is referring to and scowls at her.
           Sasha had a habit of setting us up on dates. And she's a terrible matchmaker by the way. Once, she set me up with a 35-year-old guy who still lived with his Mother. He kept complaining on how, as he said it "Mommy doesn't like my moustache" or how "Me and mommy always spend our weekends attending rock 'n' roll concerts" which explained his green mohawk and weird moustache. Firstly he still called his mother,'Mommy' and secondly, the guy even wore leather tights for crying out loud LEATHER TIGHTS!! Honestly, I didn't know where Sasha found these blind dates. Her hand-picked dates were even worse. The guy she's pointing at has nerdy glasses on and a plaid shirt with board shorts. He looks nerdy as hell. And he was a Redhead. Christy liked blondes. Boy was she crazy for them.
           "Ok in what universe does it look like that's the type of guy I'd sleep with??"Christy scrunches up her tiny cute nose.
         "Oh come on, you can't be too picky."Sasha huffs," No wonder you're not getting any lately."Sasha takes out her gum and pops it into her mouth. She chews on it and finally faces Christy.
            Christy just snickers, "Well at least I know when to keep my legs closed"
   Sasha gasped, "Why you little.."
     "Oh come on guys we're in a hospital. Behave yourselves"Olive threw them a disapproving look. And breaks them up before we witness a catfight. Sasha is fuming but Christy just shrugs and rolls her eyes.
        They both give each other hard glares before dropping it. Christy mumbles a very unapologetic, "sorry"  and Sasha says it back. A couple of people who saw the whole thing snicker.
        After making sure that mom as in no immediate danger, we say goodbye to Chelsea who decides to ignore us, no surprise we leave the hospital and drive back to our apartments. I live with Sasha, while Olive and Christy live in another apartment. It was pretty hard finding good apartments that weren't so expensive in New York. Luckily, Sasha's Twin brothers Were friends with A lot of people who work in real estate so they hooked us up with a couple of people who cut down the rent for us.
         We drop off Olive and Christy and make our way to our apartment. I was tired of Mom's drug abuse, eventually, the hospital won't be where she ends up next.
          As soon as we get home, I get ready for bed and fall asleep thinking of a certain Blue-eyed handsome prick.