ENDING NOTE

We have the tendency of criticizing other's writing but we realize that it takes a great deal when we sit down to write. I have read many novels and books and each of them are unique in their own way. We cannot compare one with the other. 

I believe that the idea of becoming a writer crossed my mind when I first read the Harry Potter series. That was most probably the first series of novel I read. After that I have read different novels with different genres like The Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games Series, The Kite Runner, etc. I have also read Pride and Prejudice and The Wuthering Heights which are considered to be one of the greatest novels of all times. Each novel has helped me understand many things both as a reader and a writer.

 Every writer has his/her own inspiration. I believe that a story cannot be written without an inspiration. One writer's inspiration varies from another.

I wouldn't have been able to write this novel if I hadn't had any inspirations. 

On an ending note, I would like to thank my friends from school, high school and college for inspiring me to create Charlotte's friends. They have played an important role in my life and helped me achieve my biggest dream of becoming a writer. My parents for inspiring me to create Charlotte's parents and my brother for inspiring to create Charlotte's brother.

I would also like to thank that every single person I know who has supported me throughout the journey of writing Charlotte.

Lastly, as this novel portrays friendship, I would like to say that throughout my journey of life till date, I have come across many friends who have taught me different values of friendship.

 I have come to realize while writing this novel that "there are certain friends and friendship that can never be replaced and remain a part of our life forever no matter what our friendship might go through"....

THANK YOU...............