CHAPTER 35

Scarlette parks her car and we walk inside together. Alvin gets up from his seat as he sees us entering. Everyone follow suit. Declan walks towards me and gives me a side hug.

"You look beautiful siso" he says releasing me.

Adele is wearing a dark gray full sleeved dress which barely reaches her knees and matching stilettos. Amber is wearing a sleeveless maroon knee length dress with matching ankle strap and Claire is wearing a dark blue full-sleeved dress which covers her knees with matching ankle strap.

Declan is wearing dark-blue jeans with black plain full-sleeved shirt and dark brown boot. Finally, Cedric walks towards me smiling and he is looking really handsome. He is wearing black jeans, white shirt and black boot.

"You look beautiful" he says smiling

"Thank you" I say returning his smile.

Alvin is wearing black pant, black plain full-sleeved shirt and black boot. We sit down and order our food. We order lasagna, meatball and spaghetti, grilled chicken and fries. We chat while having our dinner. I feel full after finishing my dinner, so I get up from my seat.

"Where are you going Chari?" Scarlette asks.

"Just for a bit of stroll" I say.

"Okay. I'll call you when we order dessert" she says.

Cedric looks up and his eyes meet mine. I gesture him to come with me and walk out. I find a bench facing the garden and sit down. After a few minutes, Cedric comes and sits beside me.

"I want to talk about something" I say looking at him.

"Yes" he says looking at me.

I look at the moon and I'm lost in my thoughts.

"You wanted to say something" he says again and this brings me back to reality.

"I'll tell you tomorrow" I say looking at him.

"Sure" he says smiling and we both look towards the moon lost in our own thoughts.

--------------------------

Cedric's POV

I am standing outside the empty classroom like Charlotte had asked me to. I really don't know what she wants to talk about. I hear her voice and I look up. She is talking to Scarlette. She notices me and gives me a smile. Scarlette walks past smiling while Charlotte opens her bag and takes out a letter.

"This is what I wanted to say" she says giving me that letter.

"You can go inside and read it. I'll wait outside" she says.

I smile at her and take that letter and walk inside the empty classroom. I sit near the window and open her letter.

Cedric 

I have still not developed the habit of speaking out things and I prefer writing down like old times. I think it helps me express my words and feelings better. I am glad that we have resolved all the misunderstandings and have become really good friends over these few months. You don't know how happy I feel to have you back as my good friend.

When I saw you on the first day here at FPU, I was literally shocked. I had worked really hard to get rid of all those painful events that took place three years ago. When I met you all of a sudden, I couldn't face you because it felt as if I was being taken back three years ago. I thought that I would never talk to you again but you asked me to come for a talk. I had never thought that