6

"What." Jimin flatly says in irritation.

   "I did plan those pranks." Taehyung remarked, causing tears to spill from Jimin's eyes.

   "What, do you think I'm stupid? I KNOW you did, that's why I'm angry." Jimin fumed.

   "You wouldn't understand why." Taehyung bit his lip.
"You're right. I wouldn't, because you're insane!"
   "Just.. shut the fuck up for a second!" Taehyung snaps, causing Jimin to quickly turn and face Tae.

   "I just wanted to find a way to talk to you." Taehyung murmured.
   Jimin narrows his eyes in disbelief and cocked his head forward, he tried to articulate the words in his mouth but all he did was stutter for a couple of seconds.
   "Are you— I— I'm not a hard person to talk to! You could've just been friendly! I would've accepted you, I don't care if you bullied me, I'm a nice person and I wo-.."

   Taehyung rolled his eyes and gently placed a finger on Jimin's lips. The smallest glimpsed up at him, staying quiet.
"It's not that easy."
"Why not?" complained Jimin.
"Nevermind, man."
_

   "Alright, you two are free to go. Please try to at least set a good example in this school, be kind to each other. If you can't then stay away from each other." Remarked the principal, allowing Taehyung and Jimin to leave.

   The tallest left outside to the wood benches and the garden that included beautiful sorts of flowers, lily's, poppies, magnolias, everything beautiful that he enjoyed. As he sat there he thought about all the previous conflicts that have occurred in just two days. He felt guilty. Jimin had been following after him, grabbing a sandwich in advance. He nervously stepped outside, glancing at Tae that hummed a song.

"Nice tune, you sing?" Jimin anxiously asked.
"Stalking again." Taehyung replied sarcastically.
   Jimin huffed in disappointment, glancing at Tae that scoot over and pat the space next to him on the bench. He sat next to Tae that held a nice poise flower in his hand.

   "You know what I wanna be when I grow up?" Tae asked.
"Um... A singer?" Jimin guessed.
   "Nah. I wanna be a florist." Taehyung twirled the poise in between his fingertips.
"Oh.. Really? I never would have guessed that." Jimin smiled as he glanced at the garden while listening to Taehyung sigh in irritation, taking a bite of his sandwich. Those two loved to kill each other's mood, and Jimin was now more into it, he wanted to bother Taehyung, just not to an extreme level. He felt a small tap on his thigh, looking down at the poise flower.

"We're cool, right?" Taehyung asked.
   "I'm still pretty mad at you..." Jimin but down on the tip of his index finger.

Taehyung nodded in agreement.
   "Can I stay over your house tonight?" Taehyung randomly blurted out, shocking Jimin.

"What?" Jimin mumbled.
"Could I sleepover." Taehyung explained.

   "I mean.. I guess? But is there a reason? I don't exactly trust you in my house, have you forgotten everything you've done to me? Especially in th—"

   "I simply just wanna be friends, Jimin." Taehyung interrupted while rolling his eyes.

   "Oh.. Well. Yeah, of course you can sleep over. My parents aren't over to scold me anyway." Jimin assures.

   "Cool." Taehyung mumbled, handing Jimin a small slip of paper before standing up to leave.

Jimin quirked a brow, checking out the paper.
It was Taehyung's number.
_