29

Taehyung slowly fluttered his eyes open, trying to roam them around the room, but all he could see was the floor. He tried to part his lips, to call out Jimin's name, but he couldn't sputter a single word, only a soft groan. He couldn't move a single bone unless he really tried. He could only frantically move his panicked eyes around the dark room, he guessed it was around three in the morning or somethinf around that. He gazed up to Jimin and Jungkook who laid still, resting on the couch. He now wondered what he was shot with, this wasn't an ordinary sleeping dart. Taehyung's heart pounded rapidly against his chest as he heard the front door click, unlocked. He shut his eyes tightly before trying to move over to the couch, but it was too late, the door was swung open.

No.

    He laid still as he heard slow, agonizing footsteps approach him. He heard the footsteps enter Jimin's living room, it was a man, right next to him.
     "There you are.." A familiar voice whispered, dragging Taehyung's paralyzed body out the front door.

     "I have him. He was the one snooping around in our room." The voice said to another person, who was he talking to..?

Wait.. our room..?

Holy shit, these were Jimin's parents.

      "Ah! Interesting. Jimin's little friend. Let's make a deal, shall we?" Mrs. Park exclaims, wiping the drool off of Taehyung's lips and chin. "Mm.. you poor baby. Listen, I have a deal.. You don't tell a single soul about what you saw, and.." Mrs. Park fixed her long leathery gloves and dusted off her black dress that reached down to her knees. They looked like a 1950's couple. "..We'll decide not to kill you." Mrs. Park grins.

Taehyung's breath hitched, and his mouth twitched.
"He's mostly paralyzed, sweetheart." Mr. Park informed.
      "Ah! That's right." She leans over the steps, Taehyung felt her hand slowly enter under his shirt, her gloves felt like fire against his skin. He flinched as Mrs. Park leaned down further— pressing a seductive kiss on Taehyung's lips. "You'll keep that deal anyway, you wouldn't like a slow death." Mrs. Park rebuked.

      Jungkook blinked quickly, wrapping a strong arm around Jimin as he heard the adults talk, he knew Taehyung was in danger, but he couldn't do anything at the moment, he wasn't even sure what happened. After they were done, Mr. Park picked up Taehyung to drag him back inside into the elegant living room, tossing him on the back on the rug, where he was. He left the house afterwards.

      Jungkook opened his eyes quickly, shuffling over to Tae on the floor, grabbing him.
"I heard everything, don't worry."

Jungkook hugged Tae that sighed out shakily, holding his back as he passed out once again.

Taehyung's final thought that night was.. why didn't they ask about his father's file..? He stole it, they didn't ask for it back.
_

     The tallest awoke, he was finally able to move his limbs, fingers and toes, everything. But he noticed the arms that wrapped around him felt strange. They felt stronger. He gazed down at Jungkook that slept like an angel, his eyes widening. He looked back up, straight at Jimin that kept a strong glare on him.

"I think he sleep walks." Taehyung flicked Jungkook's nose.
      "Ugh! Ow.." Jungkook whined out, cussing under his breath rolling off Taehyung to lazily crawl on the couch.

"I was sick, sorry Jimin." Taehyung apologized, referring to last night.
Jimin nodded with a forgiving smile, checking the time.
"What time is it?" Jungkook asks.
     "It's uhh.. almost 7." Jimin said, causing the two  to get up and panic.

>>

     As Taehyung and Jungkook dropped Jimin off at his class, they decided to chat about what happened last night.
      "I heard everything Jimin's parents said to you.. They said they'd kill you, but what's so important in their room???" Jungkook asked.

     "They're some sort of collectors. They've got files with names, detailed histories, background informations, plans, maps, guns.. knives, everything, Jungkook." Taehyung replied, causing his stomach to churn in disgust.

     "Damn.. It's like an action movie. Hitmen!" Jungkook exclaimed.
      "This isn't a game, man. I'm gonna try to keep Jimin safe, I don't really want him going home.. I'll try and talk to them the day after the dance." Taehyung said.

"..So in like.. sixteen days??" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah."
"I'll help you out."
      "Jungkook, we have to be smart, and very careful. You don't want to die, they'd probably get mad I told you. Just be there.. and to be frank, you're a close friend of mine, I gotta protect you too." Taehyung soothed.

     Jungkook slowly formed a smile on his lips, rolling his eyes as he gently punched Taehyung's shoulder,
"Course."

      The two friends said their goodbyes as they departed for class, Jungkook rushing to Namjoon, meanwhile Tae strolled to the boy's locker room to get settled for gym class.

Why the day after the dance? He didn't know.. he had a bad feeling he would end up like his father, even though he killed him. What if they don't know he killed him, and they'd be after his ass? He just wanted to enjoy his time with Jimin, knowing how many people his parents wiped out, it'd be wise to spend every minute with him.

He just had to get that file from under the fridge. He needed to know the story.
_