17

Jimin rested on the couch, sighing heavily until he looked up at the phone above him,
"Picture!" Taehyung yelled, snapping an unexpected picture, and he was glad he did, Jimin looked amazing, he fit his own aesthetic, he didn't even pose, he looked up at the camera all surprised

   "Hell no!! I look bad in that picture!!" Jimin hopped on Tae's lap, stealing the phone away from him.

   "Why would you say that?" Taehyung sat up, his eyes filled with shocked as he gazed at the man.

    "It's true!" Jimin threw his hands up, looking away from Taehyung that inched closer.

   "Whoever made you think that is a total hoe bag." Tae mumbles, kissing around Jimin's neck. The shortest felt tingles due to the sensation but he laughs out.
"Ironic."
As the two sat in silence, watching the movie, Jimin looks over to Taehyung.
"Do you like me?"
"Psh, I mean is it fuckin' obvious? What did I say outside?" Taehyung rolls his eyes.
"No, but I mean for real." Jimin asks.

   Taehyung was silent for a few seconds before speaking up,
"I'll show you."

     The tallest leans over to press his pretty lips against Jimin's, the two slowly falling down on the couch. Jimin hummed a small laugh before wrapping his hesitant arms around Tae's shoulders and neck.
Taehyung snuck his lengthy hands in Jimin's shirt, pulling it off seconds after.

     Jimin shuddered once Tae's warm lips were set on his cold torso, glancing down at him anxiously.
"You okay?" Taehyung asked.
    Jimin whispers a "yeah", laying his head back as Taehyung showed him his feelings.

    Soon enough, the two were tangled together like yarn, they shared each other's warmth and tangled their hands on each other's bodies. Their clothes were discarded and tossed around somewhere, while they both remained in their undergarments. Their skin was exposed to each other for the first time, the two admiring each other.
    "I wanna have your permission." Taehyung whispers among Jimin's plump lips, and the shortest gulped and exhaled shakily as the tallest dragged his thumb against his lips.

    Jimin nodded, biting his inner cheek in embarrassment once his own boxers were slowly peeled off. He watched as Taehyung removed his boxers, and widened his eyes.

    "Wait, wait.. We're having sex, right..?" Jimin widens his eyes.
"Do you want to?" Taehyung asks, gazing down at Jimin that still glowed in the dark room, the movie credits on the TV was their only light.
"Well.. you're really big- is it gonna hurt?" Jimin asks.
"Well, I have everything I need," Taehyung points to the drawer on the coffee table. "I'll make sure you don't feel any pain."

"God I can't believe I'm doing this.." Jimin sighs, his breathing getting heavy as Taehyung prepared him a bit by stroking his dick.

"I promise I'll take care of you."
_