12

"..You still there..?" Jungkook mumbles through the phone.

   "Hey, listen. Of course I forgive you, and yeah, I'm fine. But.. instead of just ignoring me, why couldn't you just talk to me?" Jimin asks.
"Hoseok made it seem like you were.." Jungkook palms his lips together, clearing his throat.
"We're..? I was what?"
"Hoseok made it seem like you were a bad person, I can't really describe it. He made up nasty rumors about you."
"Oh, yeah? Well.. I barely have any friends, I'm not sure why he's picking me as his target." Jimin sighs.
"He thinks you're gay.." Jungkook mumbles, "Which.. I don't mind, that's not the reason why I ignored you, I love you."

"He said what?!?" Jimin shrieks, surprising Taehyung.
"Um.. yeah." Jungkook nervously replies.
"Alright.. I've heard enough for now- I'll try and have a talk with him somehow, I'm so tired of him. Have a good night, Kook."
"Goodnight." Jungkook replies.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks, now that the call has ended.
"Nothing, your little friend Ho-seok is just making up rumors." Jimin rolls his eyes, tensing up as Taehyung grabbed his chin.

"Forget about it, I'm tired, let's sleep." The tallest yawned, then pausing as he widened his eyes. Jimin looked at him with confusion,
  "Shit, I almost forgot." Taehyung mumbled, snatching his backpack.

"Hm??" Jimin hummed, glimpsing at Tae.
    Taehyung rustled around in his bag before retrieving a bouquet of poise flowers, turning back to Jimin.
    "I figured since Chuseok is tomorrow, I'd get you a gift." Taehyung muttered in embarrassment.

    "This is for me..?" Jimin grins at Taehyung with admiration in his eyes, chuckling once Tae nodded.

   "Awww.. Thank you so much!" Jimin held the bouquet, hugging Taehyung tightly. "They're amazing."
    "You're welcome." Tae returned the embrace, it felt weird for the two, to be wrapped in a warm embrace. Something they needed for so long.

    The shortest placed the bouquet on his nightstand, pulling Tae down on the bed, then pulling his big puffy blanket over themselves.
    "Thank you so much." Jimin mumbled once again, turning his back to Tae to try and fall asleep.

   Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist, falling asleep right after him.
_

   Jimin woke up, opening one eye to look down at Tae's arms wrapped around him, his face heated up quickly. He awkwardly got out of Tae's hold, slowly strolling to the kitchen. He glances over to a noticeable and colorful note on his fridge.

   We're sorry to leave you again, but Happy Chuseok baby!! Call us!!
- Love Mama and Papa, xoxo

His parents had gone to their business trip.

   For some reason, Jimin wasn't even disappointed anymore- he felt kind of glad. He beamed with a bright smile and rushed over to his room, looking over to Taehyung that was already struggling to wake up.

    "Taehyung! Wake up!" Jimin yipped, shaking Taehyung's shoulders.

    "Oh my god.." Taehyung grunted out in irritation, sitting up from the bed, rubbing his eyes and clearing his throat before making his way off the bed.

    "I want to do a lot today." Jimin starts off, "You wanna hang with me? Or do you already have plans?"

"Chuseok.. yeah, I got nothing. But, I do have to make a call though." Taehyung scratched his head.
"Alright, but we're gonna do so much today. We're gonna order food, go to the beach, play in the beach, watch fireworks, an—.."
"Yes! We will! Go shower, damn.." Taehyung sighs.

Jimin rushed to the bathroom and shut the door. Taehyung then grabbed his phone from the nightstand and clicked on his sister's contact. He wanted to make sure she was alright, or out of the house. She already graduated but she was pretty poor, because of his father, she couldn't get a job since she was forced to be cooped up in there.
"Hey.. how are you?" Taehyung asks.
_

    Taehyung ordered two meals of kimchi fried rice, taking them in a bag once it was given to him. Jimin smiled brightly in excitement,
"Where to go next?" Jimin asked.
"I mean, we went to the beach, we played in the beach, we argued at the beach, we loved the beach."
"So..?" Jimin quirks a brow up.
"You'll see." Tae scoffs with a smile.
_
ty to anyone that took a chance on this story i appreciate it