14

Jimin slowly woke up due to a strange feeling on his neck, he looked around, it was still dark.

Must be the middle of the night, what's that thing..?

   Jimin glanced down at Taehyung that was gently kissing around his neck.
"Taehyung?" Jimin calls softly, anxious.

   Taehyung hovered over him and made eye contact, he waited until Jimin softened up then kissed him to hush him. He slid his hands up Jimin's shirt, inserting his tongue into the kiss, Jimin accepted everything, kissing Taehyung back while cupping his face.

   "Tae.." Jimin muttered between kisses, chewing on his lower lip nervously as Tae trailed his kisses down Jimin's neck.

   Jimin craned his head backwards to give him more access, gently holding Tae's hair. Tae sucked on Jimin's neck, desperate to leave some marks. The smallest panicked once Tae's hand slid down his pajamas pants. Jimin caught Tae's wrist, gulping.

   "What's wrong?" Taehyung looked up at the smallest.
"I'm not ready for this.." Jimin said shyly.
    "You haven't done it before??" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

    Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head, he wanted to avoid the embarrassment, Taehyung laid down on next to him, sighing.
"Really? I'm surprised.."
    "Shut up!" Jimin scolded, turning his back to Tae as he laughed.

   Taehyung muffled his laugh into Jimin's hair, wrapping his arms around him.
"Are you gonna sleep normally now??" Jimin asks.

    Taehyung nodded, closing his eyes, so did Jimin.
The two dozed off again.
_

   In the morning, the two sat apart from each other in the bus. It upset them a little, surprisingly. But they just couldn't wait to talk to each other.
"Garden." Jimin mouthed to Taehyung.
_

The two skipped homeroom to spend time in the garden, just to sit on the benches and talk. As the bell rang, Tae and Jimin both stood up.
"It sucks we have to stay apart." Jimin rolls his eyes.

   "You that desperate to see me, baby?" Tae asked, and Jimin gasps, shushing him immediately.
"You dirty b... shut up!!"

The two chuckled before Jimin got bold and pulled Tae down by his collar to kiss him, gently holding the back of his neck.
   "What the fuck?!" Hoseok shrieks as he entered the garden with Tae's friends.

   The two immediately let go of each other and Taehyung's heart dropped to the ground, glancing to his friends and Jungkook as well, Hoseok's jaw could fall to the floor.

"Holy shit.." Jungkook whispers.
_
for those of u who are wondering, or not, they all go to a all-boys school, so yeah