22

"You're gay?" Hoseok asked.
"Oh, well, here we go." Taehyung muttered under his breath to Jimin, throwing his hands up as he sighed in irritation. "Yeah, man. Sorry to break it to ya. Kind of."

"And you're with Jimin?" Hoseok asked again.
"We're not dating, I just like him a lot." Tae replied.

Hoseok lowered his head, hint of regret and anger in his eyes. Taehyung cleared his throat.
"I don't want you to bother him anymore, just let it all go. There won't be any problems unless you decide to make some." Tae shrugs as he bluntly declared.

Hoseok stood, marinating in his silence before he shook his head and palmed his lips together.
"..I won't. I respect you two." Hoseok said before walking off.

Jimin and Taehyung were both left pretty stunned, widening their eyes in shock as they stared at each other. The pair both glance at Jungkook that came sprinting towards them, catching his breath.
"Hey, baby! What'd I miss?"
_

Taehyung had decided to walk home this particular day. He felt something in his heart, something that wanted to confess to his sister about his preferences towards guys, they were close after all. As he walked to his house, he got a pretty strange vibe. He slowly unlocked the door, and while he did, he could hear faint shouts and objects smashing and breaking in what he would guess, the living room. As he stepped in, he froze once he heard his sister's voice strain, she was screaming at their father. His teeth bit down on his lower lip before he sauntered over to the living room, realizing his shoes were crunching against broken glass. He ignored it and strolled over to the living room.

As he entered, his eyes broadened to see his father brutally smacking his sister, she was flinching and sweating, tears had joined in with her sweat and some blood that trickled on her head. His father's head was bleeding as well, if he had to guess, the two probably smashed things over each other's head, but what he knew was that he had enough.
   "Get the fuck away from her!" He shouts, grabbing his father's sweaty shoulder, but he wouldn't budge—he shoved him out of his way and continued punching the air out of the woman.
Taehyung rushed to grab the nearest object, he acted impulsively and needed something to stop his father. An empty beer bottle was all he had, smashing it against the elegant wall, he stomped over to his father and shoved him harshly before whacking the side of his father's head with the bottle, it didn't break. His father's face grew red.
"You dare to hit me too?! You're a fucking bitch, just like your sister!! You don't help me make any money, you mope around!"
"I have a fucking life! I don't plan on wasting it, bitch!" Taehyung snapped back, the veins popped out of their necks as they scream and spat at each other, and Taehyung's sister had made an effort to rise back onto her feet, using a dresser for support.
"You two are useless!!" Their father bellowed.
"You're swimming in fucking debt, that's how you wanna live!? Be my guest. Don't drag me or her along with you!"
"Your mother would've been ashamed of you two mistakes, you fucking mistakes." His father spat out.
Taehyung's father had smacked his daughter back down on the ground, hearing her shriek in pain as she landed back on her side.

"Taehyung- No!" His sister shouted in fear and gasped once Taehyung swung, jabbing and stabbing the smashed bottle into his father's side and stomach multiple times, his blood staining his hands. He aggressively twisted as he kept going, and going— he impulsively swung the bottle again on his face until it broke, watching as he choked and groaned out in pain, bumping back into the wall. Taehyung's father held his stomach as globs of blood poured out of his messy wounds, and finally Taehyung had realized what he'd done.

He stepped backwards, looking over to his sister that watched in pure disbelief and fear, his breath hitched as he watched his father collapse on the ground, his breath laboring as he lost blood. His sister sobbed and gasped uncontrollably in a corner, covering her eyes and mouth, breaking out into screams.

The remaining shards of glass fell out of Taehyung's trembling hand, stained with blood and murder. He bumped into the wall before he dashed out of the living room, and out the front door. He couldn't figure if the adrenaline was rising or dying out, but he was panicking. He snatched a water bottle, his shaky breath getting louder as he chugged the water, then pouring it over his bloody hands. He began to choke out broken sobs, covering his face that was covered with sweat, his silky hair now stuck to the frame of his forehead.

He could hear sirens in the distance.

Taehyung quickly made a phone call, trying to calm his breath down as he listened to the phone ring.
"Please.. please.."
"Hello??" The person through the phone greets.
"..I did something bad.. really bad..
_
Taehyung made his way over to a house, he could see a boy patiently waiting for him to enter the house, he didn't even have to knock on the door— it was swung open and Jimin immediately took him in.

   "I'm so glad you're okay.." Jimin whispered as Taehyung rushed to wrap him into an embrace. He felt the sorrow, the regret, he knew Taehyung was exhausted, the adrenaline juiced him out. He had just committed a murder, yet Jimin didn't know how to feel at the moment.
"Taehyung, where's your sister..?" Jimin asked anxiously, his eyes widened once Taehyung had silently burst into tears, his face covered. "No- what happened to her??"
"She took the blame for everything! She told me to get out, not to tell a single soul. Jimin, she made me flee the house." Taehyung ranted.

Jimin sighed in guilt, squeezing the tallest's hand,
"Hey, we're gonna work this out somehow, some way. I just don't know what to say.. I.." Jimin stuttered, "Your father's an evil man, you know that right? I can't say he didn't have this coming, just maybe not from his own son."

Jimin glimpsed down at Taehyung's hands that still had some dry blood caked around it, he squeezed it tightly. The tallest averted eye contact, grabbing Jimin to embrace him tightly once again, sighing deeply against his shoulder. The smallest soothed his friend's back with his gentle fingers trailing across, trying to comfort him.

"Everything will be okay, I promise."
_