7

Jimin shifted in his seat to talk to his friend, Jungkook, but he was still talking to those "friends" of his. He looked away, glancing at Taehyung.

Taehyung quirked a brow up in confusion, only glancing up to look at Jimin, keeping his head still.
Jimin only stayed silent, he just lost focus and stared at him, he had a bad habit of that.
"Psst." Taehyung scowled.
The shortest shifted his eyes up. Taehyung staring back at him in confusion, after no response, the tallest focused on his assignment. Jimin quickly looked away in embarrassment.

_

Jimin entered the school bus, he was planning to sit next to Jungkook but he was already sitting next to someone else. He sighed, glancing at Taehyung that joked and talked with Hoseok and his group of popular friends.

"Jimin! Come over." Taehyung yells, his hand motioning him over.
Jimin's blood ran cold, he rolled his eyes and strolled towards Taehyung on the bus, gasping as the bus suddenly accelerated, the movement tipping him over on Taehyung as the bus moved.

"Ouf." Hoseok cringed, laughing as Taehyung pushed Jimin off.

"You seen that video of you in the bathroom?" Taehyung asked coldly.
Jimin's heart felt like it stopped, boy was he angry.
"Oh, yeah. I didn't like it, and I don't like your attitude either. You can forget about that stupid sleepover." Jimin snaps back to Taehyung quickly, moving past seats to sit by himself.

Taehyung grew nervous and his heart dropped, he then glanced over at Hoseok that laughed loudly,
"The fuck?? He's making shit up!!" Hoseok cackles.

_

Taehyung exited the bus once he saw that Jimin did, he caught up to him and tapped his slender shoulder gently. Jimin shook his head and turned himself around.

"I told you you can forget about it." Jimin scowled.
"You didnt really mean that, right?" Taehyung grinned.

"You're so annoying! Why are you like this?!" Jimin yelled at Tae, he wasn't in the mood for Taehyung's mood switches.

"Jimin, calm down. Hoseok would hurt you if he knew I was your friend." Taehyung's grin faded.

"You're not my friend. You're weird." Jimin rebuked, widening his eyes once Taehyung forcefully took ahold of his wrist and pinned him on the front door.

"I'm what?" Taehyung asked.
Jimin remained silent, yet he kept his brows frowned and jaw clenched, he feared when Taehyung was serious, but he didn't want to give him that satisfaction.
"Let go of me, we'll talk inside." Jimin demanded, surprised once Taehyung let go of his wrist. He turned around to open the front door, allowing Taehyung to enter his house.

"Goodie. Now what should we do first." Taehyung asked.
"..Well, do you watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?" Jimin asked.
"Didn't take you as an anime watcher." Taehyung grins, nodding to Jimin's question. "Which part you on?"
"Uh.. I'm pretty sure I'm on part 5, that's the best one." Jimin strolled over to the TV in the living room, picking up the remote as he tossed his backpack down against the floor.
"Alright, just don't spoil it." Tae replied.

It felt weird spending time with someone that traumatized Jimin, he sometimes questioned his morals, how good they were, how big his empathy was. But he felt bad, he didn't know why.
_

"So, do you draw?" Jimin asked, opening one of his drawers in his room.
"Sometimes." Taehyung replied, continuing to make some homemade bracelets.

Jimin closed his drawer,
"Oh alright." He walked to his closet, picking out some pajamas, removing his shirt.

"Oh, you're changing?" Taehyung asked, his eyes couldn't help but to study Jimin's body.

"Yep." Jimin replied.
"Here? Wouldn't you rather change somewhere else?"
"This is my room..." Jimin responded.
Taehyung shrugged, looking away. Jimin removed his pants, putting on his pajamas afterwards, changing his socks to some more comfy ones.

"So. You say you like flowers?" Jimin laid next to Tae that continued making his homemade bracelets.
"Yeah. I think they're nice." Tae replied, placing his homemade bracelets on.

"That's good! That's a part of nature, and I love nature." Jimin smiled as he spoke.

Taehyung turned to pin Jimin down on the bed, Jimin panicked, causing his face to heat up.

"You know what I'd love?" Tae asked
"What..?"
"I'd love a good snack." Taehyung mumbled, staring down at Jimin's plump lips, standing up to walk to the door,
"You got any fruit??" Tae asked.

Jimin watched as Taehyung left the room,
"Um.. yeah?"
_