10

Jimin gazed at his wounds on the mirror, he didn't look good. Terrible, actually. He had bruises planted on his cheekbones, a juicy split lip and dry blood caked around his nose and lips. He dampened a napkin and gently scraped it at the dry blood around his face, he sighed once he heard the bathroom door open.

   Taehyung walked over to Jimin, examining his face for a few seconds before Jimin shoved him away.
"What happened to him."
"Listen.. I don't know, I don't talk to him that mu—.."
"Bullshit!" Jimin snaps, and Taehyung stared down at him, he felt his anger for once, he felt Jimin's confusion and misery.

He felt his joy finally decaying, his patience was done.

   Taehyung pulled Jimin into a hug, rubbing his back gently. Jimin breathed heavily into Tae's chest before melting into his embrace, he only imagined it was Jungkook apologizing to him. He shut his eyes and let himself relax
   "I'll make sure to ask Hoseok, they're close." Taehyung soothed, but it still angered Jimin.
_

   "You think it looks good?" Jimin held his small painting up, showing Taehyung.

    "Yeah, just add some more detail." Taehyung placed his elbow on Jimin's thigh as he focused on his own painting, adding the smallest details.

    "You said that three times already.." Jimin complained, making Tae laugh.

   "Let me come over today." Taehyung blurts, taking his eyes off his drawing as he stares into Jimin's eyes, blank eyes.

   "Sure.. I guess." Jimin nods towards Tae, continuing to work on his painting. Taehyung felt grateful towards Jimin that was hurt because of him, even though he was bruised up, he still allowed him to stay in his space. He figured that Jimin really did need company after all.

    The two stood up as the bell rang loudly, Taehyung walked separately with Jimin to the bus, and they sat away from each other. The smallest looked at Jungkook that entered the bus, looking away quickly afterwards.
_

    Tae tossed an ice pack to Jimin, watching him catch it. He smiled as the shortest flinched at the cold feeling against his burning face, he applied some Vaseline on his own split lip, watching as Taehyung sat next to him. Jimin glanced at Tae, looking away as the tallest wrapped an arm around him.

"I know you're tired." Taehyung laments as he gazed to Jimin that held the ice pack against his face.

"I'm too used to it. But.." Jimin turns his head, "thank you for your company. Even though you're a prick."

"You're a prick too, y'know." Taehyung smirks.
"I'm pretty nice for someone that's been beaten up by you!" The shortest laughs out in disbelief.
"Alright, alright. Enough." The two laughed, then it fell to a comfortable silence.

   After a few minutes, Jimin rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, the tallest glancing down at Jimin that made eye contact. The shortest watched as Taehyung's eyes made their way down to Jimin's lips, the comfortable silence became a bit more tense as the two stared at each other, they felt their bodies a bit more closer to eachother. Taehyung craned his head down a bit, Jimin's heart then pounds in confusion. They silence ended with the doorbell ringing.

Jimin covered his mouth and gasped, pushing Taehyung away,
"Hide in my closet!" He mouthed, watching as Tae ran to Jimin's room.

Jimin adjusted his clothes, keeping his ice pack on his face, walking to the door and opened it.

"Mama, papa?"
_