24 (𝓶)

The room was no longer holding a thick silence, all that was heard was sharp skin slapping together, heavy pants, moans, groans. The bed was squeaking and Jimin couldn't stop moaning out loud, gasping every time Taehyung would hit a direct sweet spot. The two maintained fervent eye contact, only averting their eyes when they shared a rushed kiss.
"Look at me." Taehyung breathes out thickly, and the shortest gulped down a lump in his throat, gazing up to the tallest who smirked.

Taehyung had lifted one of Jimin's legs up higher onto his shoulder, it slipped to his elbow but he didn't mind, he had lots of strength for tonight. He watched as Jimin's eyes rolled back briefly, the two panting louder once the dominant began slowing down his pace, pounding harder into the submissive who gasped and moaned uncontrollably.
  "Mhm, harder," The shortest had mumbled, his small hand grabbing onto Taehyung's forearm that held himself up on the bed.
   "Fuck," Taehyung moaned out, palming his lips together as he breathed heavily in and out through his nose as he felt the submissive clench around him, that always made him melt— the shorter boy was always so tight, Taehyung was always unsure if he would last long or not. The two paused and gazed at each other with grins on their faces as they shared a short kiss as they caught their breath.

"Wanna switch..?" Jimin asks, out of breath.
"Oh-ho-ho. I don't think I'm ready to take it up the a—.." Taehyung was interrupted by Jimin swatting his shoulder.
"I mean positions, dumbass.." The shorter one laughs out, Taehyung laughing along with him as he released his grip on his legs. Jimin moved over, now laying flat on his stomach. He felt the bed shift as Taehyung adjusted his condom around his dick and prepared himself with more lube, leaning over to kiss around the shortest's bare back.

    Jimin squealed as Taehyung easily slipped inside him, glancing behind him momentarily before feeling him gently grab onto his dark locks of hair.

"You like this position, huh?" Taehyung asked, positioning his hand down beside Jimin, on the mattress just so he could hold himself up once he began stroking his hips, smoothly pumping inside the shortest who sharply sighed out.
  "I really like it," Jimin struggled to mumble, his hands immediately taking hold of the pillow he rested his face on— his fingers clawed at the fabric once Taehyung began pounding into him, a rough yet steady pace. The slaps of skin were finally heard again, and the shortest began breathing heavily, gasping time to time. The dominant chewed down on his lower lip once Jimin clenched around his dick that began throbbing, his hips stroking quicker to ease his desire.
  "Keep moaning for me," Taehyung whispers, almost going unheard. One thing that kept him going was Jimin's voice: passionate, sweet, full of pleasure and it was perfect. His moans and gasps sounded angelic, almost like music, tunes— he could listen to it for hours, it's what drove him crazy. He gazed down at Jimin that hugged tight on his pillow once Taehyung got a good grip on the bed, lifting his hips to thrust deeper down— once he struck a good spot, he heard Jimin moan out loudly. "Right there?"

He watched as the shortest nodded quickly, and he kept doing what he did, making sure Jimin felt every inch, watching him arch his back over a bit, he couldn't stop moaning and groaning out his name, it was music to his ears. He could feel his dick throbbing more, warmth pooling in his abdomen, he released Jimin's poor waist that had his light red hand marks planted into his skin. The tallest shifted one of Jimin's legs to the side a bit and leaned forward to press his broad hand over Jimin's upper back.
"Oh-! My god!" The shortest suddenly moans, gripping on the side of the headboard to keep himself tangible, the bed squealed for its dear life, Jimin whining before he felt his dick throb and finally, it spilled strings of cum on the sheets— Taehyung was right after him, he came into the condom with a loud groan.

Taehyung caught his breath first, sliding the condom off before tying it up and tossing it in the small bucket of trash nearby the nightstand. He then, collapsed nearby Jimin that seemed like he would fall asleep any minute.
"I loved that so much.. I really did." Jimin mumbled, his cheek squished against the comfortable pillow. He wasn't exactly worried about the mess they made on the bed, he only focused on recovery.

   "I did too." Taehyung bluntly replied, the back of his neck resting against the bed's headboard. The shortest's eyes fluttered open, they darted up to Taehyung to study his emotion. He glanced down at his phone,
"You okay?" Jimin asked.

     "Umm.. Yeah, I'm still upset, but I'm sure I'll get over this shit." Taehyung mumbled, shifting over to lay facing Jimin after shutting off his phone.

     "I see.. y'know, I hope y'know you can stay as long as you'd like. You're welcome here." The shortest stroked his fingers against Taehyung's bare shoulder, shutting his eyes once more. It didn't take long for him to shut his eyes finally and give himself up to a deep slumber.

   Taehyung kept his hand over Jimin's silky locks of hair, playing with a couple of strands as he watched him sleep peacefully, his chest rising and falling slowly as he rested.

"I love you."
_