18 (𝓶)

{Warning: This chapter includes mature content, like, right now.}
_

Jimin gripped onto the couch's pillow once Tae slowly slid into him, with the help of lube and after a while of prepping.
"You'll be okay." Taehyung rubbed Jimin's back. The smallest glanced behind him to capture the assurance in Taehyung's eyes.

Jimin gasped sharply once Taehyung began moving, it was a strange feeling at first, being stretched out this much. It didn't feel as bad as he thought, he heard Taehyung's soft groans.
"You're really tight," Taehyung mumbles. "Does it still hurt?" The tallest asked, watching as Jimin shook his head no. "Want me to move some more?"

Jimin nodded his head, a couple moans escaping his mouth once Taehyung held onto the couch and moved in and out of the shortest.
"You sound beautiful.." Taehyung compliments, one of his hands holding onto Jimin's beautiful bare back.

"Oh, god." The shortest whined out, hugging the couch pillow as Taehyung increased his pace, he was pretty sensitive so Taehyung wasn't trying to go as hard as he wanted to. The two rubbed their bodies together and created more noises, the claps of skin finally did enter the room and Jimin was moaning louder.

Jimin lifted his head up from the pillow, trembling once Taehyung increased his pace every minute.
"It feels great." He sighed out in pleasure, his breath shaking.
Taehyung loved Jimin's voice, it was beautiful to him. He thrusted harder and very smoothly into the smallest, groaning out as he felt Jimin clench around his dick.
"Don't do that." Taehyung bites his lip, and Jimin continued to clench around him while he stroked in  and out, making it harder for Taehyung to last longer. Jimin screwed his eyes shut once Taehyung hit a sensitive spot, and arched his back to allow Tae to have more access.

"Found it." Taehyung grinned, thrusting aggressively into Jimin immediately. The shorter male freed noisy moans that bounced off the walls, and gripped the pillow tightly, twisting it in his hands.
"Fuck, fuck!" Jimin moaned out, trying to push Taehyung away, squishing his face into the couch, but the dominant lifted his face right back up to hear him whine and moan.

Taehyung pushes deeper into Jimin, driving them both insane. Jimin's thighs shook as he tried controlling himself.

"Holy shit," Taehyung mumbled, biting his lip as he stopped a few times to regain his energy, but he continued quicker than before, his strokes got sloppy as the pleasure consumed him, he didn't expect Jimin to be this good in bed- he did exactly what he liked and made him feel amazing, superior.

Jimin gasped out as the pleasure overwhelmed him, causing him to call out the name he never thought he'd say.
"Taehyung!" Jimin moaned out a few times, his arms moving up to grip the couch's arm rest, exposing the beautiful curves on his small waist, Taehyung gazed down at the aforementioned's beautiful body, the way it shone and curved, his ass was the most gorgeous (in his opinion).

Tae panted heavily and groaned louder once he forced his hips to move quicker, intertwining his fingers with Jimin's once he reached over for them, watching his reaction carefully, listening to every word he moaned. He looked at Jimin that was pinned flat on the couch while he hovered flat over him, his hips stroking slower, yet more harder.
"Did you find your answer?" Taehyung panted out.

Jimin gulped, saliva coating his dry throat as he glanced back at Taehyung, trying to contain his sounds in.
"Wha..?"

"I like you. A lot." Taehyung panted out, groaning softly as he moved faster into Jimin's sensitive spot.

Jimin moaned uncontrollably as heat piled up in his lower abdomen, a feeling he's never felt before- yet he loved it and wanted more of it, he arched his back and reached down to his dick, stroking it quickly.
"Oh my god!" Jimin gasps out, clenching around Taehyung's dick once that warm feeling intensified in his abdomen, rushing down to his dick.

The tallest noticed Jimin was close to the edge, so he stopped holding his orgasm back and melted into the pleasure, letting it take over him once he held himself up and forced his hips to pound faster into Jimin, the moaning, sweating, gripping mess. The two gripped on each other before Jimin gasped and stayed quiet, his hand moving quicker before Taehyung saw strings of white stain the couch. The tallest listened to the submissive's moans and gasps, and that was all he needed.

Tae pulled out as quick as he could, and came all over Jimin's asscheek. He groaned loudly, trying to catch his breath in the process. The two sounded exhausted, trying to catch their breaths and collapsed together.

"Come here." Jimin held an arm out.
Taehyung immediately laid down next to him, smiling as the smallest clung to him immediately.

"I like you too." Jimin whispered, tracing things on Tae's light honey chest that was layered with a thin sheet of sweat, earning a peck on the forehead.
"Round two?" Taehyung grinned.
"Ohh, no. You're fucked up! I'm so sore right now." Jimin quickly shook his head, hugging Taehyung tightly. Taehyung laughed, embracing Jimin back.

Jimin looked up at Tae that had fallen asleep, and pulled the thick blanket over themselves, tangling their legs together.

He didn't believe this would happen. Never ever.

He had fallen for Kim Taehyung.

_