26

"Just go say hi to the guy, ask how he's doing, relate to some stuff, share opinions and shit, and talk about each other's grades, and then share your feelings." Taehyung blurted out out.

Jungkook tried taking a deep breath, the three were currently outside an empty classroom where Namjoon usually studied since no one used it. Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly,
"You can do this..!" Jimin whispered.

Jungkook nodded, glancing down at his outfit.
"I look like a stupid e-boy."

"Yeah. A hot, spoiled e-boy, now go get him." Taehyung replied, pushing Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly opened the door, glancing at Namjoon that raised his head from the desk. Namjoon waved,
"Hey Jungkook, how are you doing this fine afternoon?" The eldest asked.

Jungkook felt like he would melt at any seconds, his legs felt like wobbly noodles.
"Hello. I'm good, what about you?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm great. What are you here for?"
"Uhh. Just wanted to talk I guess, sorry for interrupting your studying." Jungkook tried recalling Taehyung's advice, walking to the desk to set his hands on it, creating eye contact with Joon.

"Do you think my English is good?" Jungkook asked.
Namjoon smiled nervously,
"Sometimes when you pass up your paper, I see your cool doodles..?"

Taehyung widened his eyes and laughed outside the classroom, covering his mouth. Jimin swatted Tae's arm, shushing him.

Namjoon nodded to Jungkook,
"But have you been studying?" He asked.
"..It's difficult to." Jungkook mumbled, taking stage in Taehyung's advice.

"Why?"
"Well, it's just difficult to stop thinking about you, the really smart student ." Jungkook formed a bright smile, shrugging his shoulders up in embarrassment.

Namjoon leaned against his seat, laughing,
"Wow! I thought everyone hated me and used me just because I'm great at the class, you're flattering."

Jungkook fidgeted with his hands,
"It's hard not to favorite someone handsome."

Jimin jumped on Taehyung, hugging him very tightly,
"You're the best!" Jimin mouthed.
_

Namjoon and Jungkook talk about other subjects, and shared opinions of things, and for it to turn out that the two had lots in common.

"I admire you lots, you know??" Jungkook stammered.
"Same here, you try your best." Namjoon replies.

Jungkook thought about Taehyung's advice and freaked out, he walked to Namjoon, sitting on his lap to subtly smile.

Namjoon was about to speak, but Jungkook spoke first,
"I know this is really awkward, but umm.. I've grown a liking to you since last year. I just wanted to tell you, I just-.."

Namjoon pressed a kiss on Jungkook's lips, the youngest was so shocked, he kept his eyes open the entire time watching as Namjoon pulled his head back afterwards. He smiled and wrote something down on a paper, handing it to Jungkook.

"Call me after."
_