11

"Mama? Papa?" Jimin questioned as he opened the door.

    "Hi darling!" Jimin's mother exclaimed, rushing in the house with her husband.
"How have you been?" Asked Jimin's father.
    "I've been good... Just got hurt in dodgeball." Jimin pointed at his face, smiling anxiously.

   "Oh my! Are you sure that was only dodgeball..?! You look very hurt!" Jimin's mother exclaimed, cupping her son's face in concern.

"Yeah, it was just dodgeball." Jimin replied.
_

"How's the dinner?" Jimin's father asked his son.
Jimin glanced up at his father and smiled nervously,
    "It's good. Actually- I almost forgot something! I'll be back." Jimin stood up with the plate of warm japchae, running to his room.

   Jimin opened the closet, glancing up at Tae, handing him the food. Taehyung widened his eyes,
"I fucking love japchae." Taehyung whispered.

    Jimin smiled to him, leaving the closet open slightly before walking back to the kitchen. Jimin's mother quirked a brow,
"Where's your food??"
"I- Oh! I was just so hungry, sorry." Jimin assures.

"Where's your plate?" Jimin's father asked.
    "Uh.. I'll go get it now- uh.. mom! A spider!!" Jimin pointed at the stove, rushing to his room as his mother shrieked.

"Jimin." Taehyung whispered.
    The shortest responds to his name being called by turning, looking at Taehyung who left the plate empty, he then took the empty dish.
"I uh... need to pee.." The tallest whispered nervously.

    "Oh, my god..!" Jimin whispered in frustration, snatching Taehyung's hand to lead him quickly out of his room to the bathroom since his parents were still distracted.

    Jimin turned around, ignoring Tae that used the bathroom quickly and washed his hands. Jimin pushed Taehyung in the shower, closing the curtains. He went back out in the kitchen, placing the plate in the sink.

_

    "Goodnight, Jimin." Jimin's father muttered exhaustingly.

    Jimin waved, and waited for his father to go in his bedroom.

"Oh! And uh.." His father exclaimed, "We won't be here for too long, son. We still have to go on another business trip."
"Oh, um.. okay." Jimin nods, a bit disappointed.
His father palmed his lips and nodded awkwardly. He walked over to his own room upstairs, and once he did, Jimin rushed to the bathroom, slowly peeling the shower curtains open. He nearly laughed at Tae that was frozen.

"You good??" Jimin asked.
"Don't ever shove me in a shower again."

    The two laughed softly as they rushed back to Jimin's room. Jimin turned to Taehyung, holding his own chest in disbelief,
"That was so much fun." Jimin whispered.
    "Mhmm, whatever you say." Taehyung replied, causing Jimin to burst into laughter.

    Taehyung seemed to like it when Jimin was happy, he looked down at Jimin that had cupped his face. Jimin glanced into Tae's eyes.

"What?" Taehyung grinned.
   Jimin's phone rang, the two cleared their throats, Taehyung walking away to sit down on the bed, meanwhile Jimin picked his phone up from the pillow.

    "Hm.." Jimin mumbled, crawling on his bed to get his phone. "Hello..?" He mumbled.
    "Hey.. um- It's Jungkook, I just wanted to apologize for being so rude... You were right about everything you said in class.."
"Oh?" Jimin mutters.
"You were right about my fake friends having an influence on me.. I really do love you as my best friend, and I hope you can forgive me, I'm sorry for putting my hands on you, I hope you're alright."

_