4

Jimin was convinced enough to know that this was the worst day of becoming a senior in highschool. Or maybe the worst day of his entire life. He was shoved next to Taehyung on the bus, and they had to sit together awkwardly.

"Jimi— Oh, wow." Jungkook said, looking away from Jimin that was awkwardly squished on Taehyung, due to another male sitting next to himself.

Taehyung stared out the window, ignoring Jimin that desperately tried to sit correctly. He growled and grabbed Jimin, placing him on his lap. Jimin's injured face burned a nice shade of red.

"W-What the... Get me off of here!!" Jimin squirmed around.
"You want to be fucking squished by fat ass here? Didn't think so." Taehyung scowled to Jimin as he pointed to the other student that was squishing Jimin.

Jimin sat uncomfortably on the tallest's lap, grumbling to himself, watching as Jungkook got off the bus to go to his house.
_

"How was school?"
"It was good." Taehyung replied to his father, washing the dishes, glancing back at his father that pulled his 6th beer from the fridge.

Taehyung and his sister rushed to their room, locking the door just in case. Taehyung's father is an alcoholic, he constantly abuses him and his sister. So Tae would always have such a hard time at home, however, his father was filthy rich. But money isn't everything, he just wanted to protect his sister and stop his father from drinking. It's what caused his bullying.

After Taehyung took a bath, he got to bed, staring down at his blankets as he listened to his father's angry slurs and the pounding of his fist thundering against the door. He fell asleep soon enough.
_

Jimin opened his eyes as he heard the squeal and huff of the school bus, he had overslept. He sprang from his bed, grabbing his backpack to stuff some clothes in, quickly placing his shoes on, dashing to the kitchen.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." Jimin mumbled to himself, grabbing an apple from a bowl while brushing his teeth.
He gasped loudly as he heard the loud honk of the buss, rinsing his mouth out afterwards. He ran outside, and into the bus.

"Sorry.." Jimin panted out to the bus driver, walking to a seat, lowering his head as he felt all judging eyes on himself.

"You overslept, huh." Taehyung blurted out as he looked at his own nails.

Jimin huffed, sifting next to Taehyung to be polite. Tae looked out the window, glancing at Jimin time from time.

"You're going to school like that?" Taehyung asked.
Jimin shook his head.

"Naked?" Taehyung smirked.
Jimin quickly shifted his eyes to Taehyung,
"E-Excuse me..?"
"You heard."

Jimin sighed, patting his own full backpack.
"My clothes are in here, I'll just change in the bathroom. Wait... Why are you talking to me?"

"I can't talk?"
"You can.. you're just usually mean.."
Taehyung rolled his eyes,
"Fuck you."
_

Jimin walked into the bathroom, looking back at Taehyung that followed him.
"Um.. well I'm gonna change. Bye.."

Jimin watched as Taehyung exited the bathroom, he went into the stall, opening up his backpack. He tossed off his pajamas, bending down to grab his clothing. He groaned once his pencil rolled away, opening the stall to catch it.

"What the..." Jimin mumbled as he heard the quick patter of loud feet and laughs of teenagers.

_

aw shit here we go again
<333