Ch-9 Your childhood past

Evan's POV~ Two days before due day.

I was in the living room watching TV while the others were in the kitchen hanging out as Y/n was in her room watching something on YouTube about woman giving birth in the hospital or at their homes with a midwife and a pool.

As I was watching TV I heard footsteps coming from upstairs as I turn around to see my girlfriend coming downstairs and sat right next to me.

Evan's line:
Hey Kitty I said as she giggles softly at me while I kiss her softly.

She then flinch making me pull away as she placed both hands to her stomach.

Evan's line:
Are you alright Kitty I ask? As she look at me and nods at me softly.

Y/n's line:
Yeah...it's just the babies kicking that's all....they been kicking me a lot lately she said rubbing my stomach softly.

Evan's line:
Oh well....is there anything I can do to help I ask? Rubbing the back of his head softly as she looks over at me.

Y/n's line:
Well....there is one thing you can do she said smiling at me softly.

She then grab one of my hands as she guides my hand to her stomach and place my hand on her stomach then placed her hand on top of mine.

Evan's line:
Woah...those little ones are some tough kickers I said rubbing her stomach softly as she smiles softly.

Y/n's line:
I think they might be a daddy girl or boy she said looking down at her belly.

Evan's line:
Or maybe.....they are just wondering where their daddy is at right now I said kissing her stomach softly.

Evan's line:
Have you decided any names yet I ask as she looks at me with a smile.

Y/n's line:
Well...me and the girls were making a list of names....do you have any names you wanna put in she ask?

Evan's line:
I like....Vanessa and Victoria I said.

Y/n's line:
Vanessa and Victoria.....I like those names too she said smiling softly.

Evan's line:
But what about the boy I ask?

Y/n's line:
I've already came up with a name for him she said looking at Evan.

Evan's line:
Really? Well what is his name I ask?

She look down at her stomach as tears started to form into her eyes.

Evan's line:
Y-Y/n I ask?! As she wipe the tears from her eyes and smiled at me.

Y/n's line:
E-Ethan....I wanted to name my son Ethan she said with tears in my eyes.

Evan's line:
Are you alright I ask?

At that point she couldn't take it anymore and started to break down as I held her in my arms as she cuddled against him while sobbing softly.

Evan's line:
It's okay Kitty......please don't cry you'll stress the babies out I said.

Y/n's line:
I-I'm sorry...*HIC*....I-I don't know...... *HIC*....what came over me she said sobbing into my chest.

Evan's line:
Shhhh....it's not your fault and the name Ethan is a really good name he said kissing her head softly.

Her eyes were red and puffy as she tried to calm down while I wipe her tears from her face.

Y/n's line:
Hey babe she said getting my attention.

Y/n's line:
D-do you remember when you told me about your past she ask?

Evan's line:
Yes...why I ask? As she took a deep breath and sighed softly.