003

1pm

1pm

Jamie was worried because her dad hadn't been home for the past few days. She called and checked everywhere but no trace.

She started doing her hair and then she heard a door slam. Jamie walked out of her room to see her dad looking pretty pissed off.

"Dad are you okay?" She asked him softly. "Shut the fuck up!" Demetri yelled. "Where have you been?" Jamie interrogated. Demetri stomped to her. "None of your business! Stay in a child's- Ugh. Stay in a child's place. Now move!" He pushed her back and walked into the bathroom.

Jamie sighed and went back to her room. She got dressed and put on lip gloss and a black bucket hat.

(Jamie's Outfit)

Jamie grabbed her skateboard and rode out

>>>>

"Two weeks nigga what the fuck?" Ray asked Fuckshit. "I know. My parents seen my report card and they were fucking pissed. No car for two weeks. Might as well cut my dick off." Fuckshit told them. Ray and Jamie laughed.

"My parents are fucking dumb. I'm a junior in high school. It's not like all of a sudden I'm about to get into Harvard or some shit. Like, my parents did that. They get paid. I get C's and I'm cool with that. That life's just not mine." Fuckshit shrugged.

"What you gone do then?" Ray asked. "Skate. Have fun. Go to parties. Shit just live life." Fuckshit responded. "That sounds nice."

"All that trying hard shit. That shit's just corny." Fuckshit shook his head. "I think that shit's corny. I'm trying to get out of the hood. I'm trying to go see shit." Ray explained. "I don't live in the hood. I got options, nigga."

"What options you got?" Jamie asked him. "I'm just not trying to take this shit seriously." Jamie shook her head. "Well good luck with that. I'm gonna send you a postcard when I'm on tour." Ray told him. "Princess. What about you?" He looked at her.