009

11am

11am

Jamie was at the daycare playing with the kids. "Miss Jay, some guys are here for you." One of her newer coworkers, Donnie said. 

"Alright. I'll be right back." Jamie told the little girls she was playing dolls with. 

She walked over and saw Ray, Fuckshit, and Fourth Grade sitting down in the waiting room upstairs. "Hey, what's up?" She asked with a slight smile on her face. 

"Nothing. We were bored. Ruben isn't allowed to go outside today and Sunburn is being forced into spending the day with his people." Fuckshit informed her. "Oh and we got you some treats." Ray told her and gave her a grocery store bag. 

"Thank you." Jamie smiled. "You guys wanna come and hang with me and the kids?" She asked. "Fuck no." Fuckshit blurted. "Ayee. Noo. Don't say that shit." Jamie whispered. "You just said it!" Fuckshit defended. "We are in a daycare. You think Princess wanna get fired?" Ray asked him. "Oh shi- I mean cheese. You are right." Fuckshit laughed. 

"I got a break around 12 when the kids take a nap. You guys can stay if you want." Jamie suggested. "Alright. That's not too bad." Ray got up. "Nah, y'all gotta stay here though. There's a TV there. I'll grab the remote. I don't want no cuss words or inappropriate stuff being said. Y'all got that?" Jamie walked behind the desk and grabbed the remote. 

"Yeah." The boys nodded. Jamie gave Ray the remote and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back." She told them and waved. "We must gotta love this girl for real for real if we staying in this childish a-word room watching TV till she gets back." Fuckshit turned to the TV.

 "Yeah, and we do." Ray turned it to some skating videos. "I'm back." Jamie said to the girls. "Were those your boyfriend's?" One of the girls asked. "Only one of them. Yes. The rest are my best friends." Jamie giggled. 

"Really?" 

"Can we meet them?" 

"Please?" 

Those little ones asked. "Uh, sure. Later." Jamie nodded. "Miss Jay, we need you!" A little boy tapped her shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asked. "The car track broke and we need to fix it." The little boy had tears and snot running down his face. 

"Um, okay. I got it. Go ask Mrs Miranda to help you wash your face and hands okay?" Jamie got up. The boy nodded and walked over to the other worker. 

She walked over to where the little boy's were surrounded. "Excuse me. Let me see." Jamie moved the boys out of the way and sat on her knees. Once she fixed it, it was almost time for the nap break.