016

8am

8am

It was Jamie's birthday, yet she still had work. She got dressed in one of her outfits.

(Jamie's Outfit)

She did her makeup lightly and put her hair up in a ponytail

She did her makeup lightly and put her hair up in a ponytail. She put on a few silver chains and necklaces and hoop earring. Jamie tied up her shoes and grabbed her skateboard and went out. 

>>>>>

As Jamie was coming back from her break Tammy had a doughnut in her hand with a candle. "Happy birthday Jay." Tammy smiled and gave her the doughnut. Jamie laughed and blew out the candle.

 "Thank you. The kids sleep?" Jamie asked. Tammy nodded. "So, how's b day party planning?" Tammy asked. Jamie shrugged. "My boyfriend and best friends are planning and decorating everything. We are doing it at the skate shop since that's one of my favorite places." Jamie smiled a little. 

"Hmm, how's you and your boyfriend? You seem a little more happier, especially these past weeks." Tammy questioned. Jamie blushed a little and looked up at her boss. "We're good. I love him a lot. He loves me...a lot. He's one my favorite people in the world and I don't- I don't know." Jamie nervously giggled. 

"Sounds like someone's in L O V E, Loveee." Donnie said and sat on the desk next to her. "I don't know if I'm IN love but I do know I love him." Jamie hummed. 

"You sound IN love love, Deep in it. Just make sure to not get yourself hurt and pace yourself because heartbreak is a real thing and it sucks and you are too young for that bullshit." Tammy spoke. "But also, don't want to try to like marry every guy you think you love or are in love with because they might not be right for you." Tammy wisely advised. 

Tammy had been in about 3 marriages and currently on her 4th one which was lasting longer and was so far pretty healthy. Tammy wasn't too old and she wasn't too young, probably 40's-50's, no one really knew her age, not even her own kids. So, everyone just guessed based on the way she looked, dressed and spoke she was about 45.