011

2pm

2pm

Jamie had gotten off of work and went home so she could take a shower and get changed out of her work clothes. Once she got her she took a long shower and changed out of her daycare clothes. 

(Jamie's Outfits)

She had an idea on her mind and thought she'd tell Ray, Fourth Grade and Fuckshit

She had an idea on her mind and thought she'd tell Ray, Fourth Grade and Fuckshit. She got her skateboard and rode down to the skate shop to only see Ray and Fuckshit.

 "Yo, where is everyone?" Jamie asked. "Coming. Fourth Grade had some stuff to do with his dad. Stevie and Ruben went to go get some snacks from the gas station." Ray told her from the couch.

 "Oh okay. So I got an idea but like, I need Fourth Grade here too." Jamie said. "What is it Princess?" Fuckshit asked as Stevie and Ruben came in. "Hey Stevie! Hey Ruben!" Jamie changed the topic. 

"Yo!" Ruben nodded his head. "Hey Jamie." Stevie waved. Ray stared at Jamie as she watched the TV catching her attention. 

"Yes?" Jamie asked snapping him back to reality. "Huh? Oh shit. My bad." Ray nervously chuckled. "He thinking bout fucking you!" Fuckshit yelled as he helped some customer and laughed.

 "Wow." Jamie laughed. "He not lying though, but you look good." Ray licked his lips.

 "Yo, this man lookin' at Princess's titties." Ruben laughed at Stevie. Jamie looked at Ruben and Stevie and shook her head. "Wait- No-" Stevie was flustered.

 "Sunburn! What you doin' man?" Ray was laughing his ass off. Fourth Grade came in running and breathing hard. "Damn my nigga! You good?" Fuckshit asked. 

"Yeah. I ran all the way over here." Fourth Grade panted. "Why?" Jamie asked as he walked over to the other couch. "I don't know actually. I brought my skateboard. I could've skated here." Fourth Grade shrugged and plopped on the couch. "Dumb ass nigga." Ray shook his head.