017

😞// This shit's short but I liked the concept so yeaa! Enjoy.

7am

Jamie was getting ready for court which determined if her dad could get out on probation. 

(Jamie's Outfit)

She put her hair in a ponytail and went on her way since it took a few hours to get there

>>>>>

1pm

Everyone was waiting on the Judge's decision. Jamie's heart was pumping so loud it rang in her eyes. "Therefore, I sentence you on probation and 30 days on house arrest." The Judge said.

 Demetri turned to his daughter who had the biggest smile on her face. Once everyone left the court Jamie waited for her dad. He later came out with his stuff in his hands. Jamie ran up to him and tackled him in a hug. 

"I missed you so fucking much." She cried. "I missed you too Jay. I missed you too." He hugged her back tightly.

>>>>>>

6pm

Everyone on Jamie's Dad's side of the family came to celebrate. Ray, Fuckshit and Fourth Grade came too since her dad liked them. 

The three boys sat in the backyard eating the barbecue her uncle's brought as Jamie was in the house taking pictures for her grandmother and great grandmother on her Dad's side. "You're glowing baby," Her grandmother complimented and kissed her cheek. "Don't break them little boys heart now. You hear me?" Her grandmother smiled 

"I'm not. I got me a nice one." Jamie smiled. "I see. Well, go on." Her grandma tapped her shoulder, dismissing her. "Ight, I love you grandma." 

Jamie grabbed another plate of food before she went outside. "Another one? How many plates are you gonna have? You're gonna get fat." One of her aunts told her.

 "Hm I don't know how many husbands are you gon have? You're kids gonna eventually ask about their different fathers." Jamie replied. Her great grandma laughed and kissed her cheek. 

"Good one baby." She told Jamie. "Thank you mama." Jamie smiled and walked outside. 

She sat next to the boys at the table. "What's good hoes?" She said and started eating. "Shit, everything. We chillin." Fuckshit responded. "That's good. Man, I haven't seen this side of my family in forever. Except at like family reunions but that was two summers ago. They look way different from my mom's side of the fam." Jamie slightly chuckled. 

"How so?" Ray asked. "Well, my mom's side is fancy, heads in their ass and shit. But my dad's side, is like fucking gangsters. Even my great grandma be shooting niggas." Jamie laughed.

 Fourth Grade was recording everything and trying out new stuff while they were talking. "Alright! We got sparklers and fireworks! We gotta make this quick cause this shit's illegal. Ight." Jamie's uncle said as it was getting darker. Everyone got a lit sparklers and some drinks. 

"Ight, so our boy is out of that hellhole! Let us finish this celebration with prayers and fireworks. Grandma E will speak." The uncle moved out the way for her grandma. The grandmother said a prayer which took 10 minutes.

 "Now, let's light these bitches up!" Jamie's Uncle lit it and everyone ran further and watched it shoot up.

>>>>>

8pm

Everyone finally left and Jamie, Ray, Fourth Grade and Fuckshit were outside laying in the grass. "Y'all think I should get a girlfriend or something?" Fuckshit asked. "Why?" Fourth Grade turned his head. 

"I don't know. Shit is getting boring flirting and not getting shit." Fuckshit huffed. "Damn, well, maybe not be a dick and try to get a girl the right way. Simple." Jamie laughed a little. "Your a fucking asshole sometimes." 

"Trust me she knows." Ray shook his head and smiled.