018

4pm

4pm

It was the summer and Jamie and the boys planned on going to the beach. Jamie had to wait after work but once she got home she took a shower and fully changed.

(Jamie's Outfit)

She grabbed her beach towels and stuffed a bunch of snacks in a bag

She grabbed her beach towels and stuffed a bunch of snacks in a bag. "Where are you going in that?" He dad asked her. "The beach." Jamie put on lip gloss. 

"But you just got home and it's 4. Also with them boys?" Demetri asked. "The time doesn't matter also yes. The same 5 boys I always hang out with." Jamie put on sandals. "How is Ray cool with that?" 

"Because those are his best friends just as well as mines." Jamie put a scrunchie in her hair. There was a doorbell. "And there they are." Jamie picked up her bag and went to kiss her dad's cheek. 

"I love you." She smiled. "Love you too Jay." Demetri shook his head and walked her to the door. She opened it to see Ray and Fuckshit in basketball shorts and Fuckshit's car in the back. "Ready?" Ray asked. "Yup." Jamie took Ray's hand. 

"Bye dad!" Jamie waved and closed the door. During the drive they listened to music and joked around as Fuckshit drove. "Ray what would you do if a dude tried to hit on Jamie." Ruben asked. Jamie and Ray looked at each other and started laughing.

 "Nothing. The fuck." Ray laughed. "Why not?" Fuckshit questioned. "Cause can't nobody take me away from him." Jamie giggled. "What she said." Ray agreed. They got to the beach and sat down their towels. Stevie, Ray and Jamie were playing in the water while Fourth Grade attempted to record but gave up as Ruben and Fuckshit were complaining about the water and going back and forth from eating the snacks. 

"It's a big wave oh shit!" Jamie ran to Ray. Stevie came also and as the wave hit them only he and Jamie fell. "Damn! Y'all got knocked the fuck out!" Ray laughed. 

"Watch this next wave nigga I'ma push yo ass. Help me up!" Jamie argued jokingly. "We'll see." Ray helped her and Stevie up and the waves weren't coming in. Fourth Grade went in the water as Fuckshit and Ruben just stared. 

"Fuckshit! Ruben! Come on!" Jamie yelled. "Fuck no!" Ruben yelled back. "I'm bout to drag they ass in here." Jamie started to walk over. 

"Hey Princess." Fuckshit grinned. "Bitch if you don't get yo asses in that water by 3. 2 1. I'm bout to drag y'all." Jamie pulled both of their arms and dragged them in. "Strong as hell for a girl." Fuckshit told her as she pushed him next to Fourth Grade. 

"Exactly." Ruben laughed. 

They all were playing in the waves getting thrown around like ragdolls by the water.

>>>>>

6pm

The lifeguard started blowing his whistle for everyone to get out of the water since it was the sunset and getting dark. The teens went back to their towels and chilled out. "I think we're still allowed to walk around near the water." Stevie told them and pointed to the family running around. 

"Bet, Ray, hand me the football. Me and Ruben got somethin to handle." Fuckshit spoke. Ray gave him the football. "Stevie on my team, Fourth Grade on yours." Ruben called. "Y'all playing?" Ruben asked the two.

 "We will catch up." Ray replied quickly. They nodded and ran off. "This is pretty." Jamie smiled. "Like you. I know that was corny as fuck." Ray laughed and grabbed something from his book bag. "Wanna walk on the beach like some movie couple?" Jamie turned to him. 

"Yeah." Ray nodded and got up putting whatever he had in his pocket. Jamie held up both her arms and he helped her. Ray put Jamie on his back and started walking around. "You know I love right?" Ray asked out of nowhere. 

"Yeah, of course." Jamie responded. "And I'll never do anything to hurt you." Ray continued. "Mmmhm. You gotta tell me something?" Jamie's face scrunched up. Ray stopped walking. 

Jamie hopped off his back and looked at him. "You good?" Jamie asked. Ray grinned and kissed her. "Of course." He took a small box from his pocket.

 "Well, I wanted to let you know that, I love you. I love you more than anything and, one day I plan on marrying you and only you because I can't see myself with anyone else." Ray opened the box revealing a small ring. "This is a promise ring. Just to let you know I'll love you forever and if we decide to become just friends I'll still love you." 

Jamie smiled and started tearing up. "For real for real?" She asked as her voice cracked. Ray nodded. Jamie hugged him tightly. "I love you so so much." She cried a little. She stopped hugging him and wiped her face. 

She took the ring and put it on her ring finger on her left hand. "It's so fucking cute. I love you." Jamie kissed him and then kissed the ring.

 "I'm down to spend forever with you. I promise."

💞// Y'all- I'm in straight tears right now. I hope you all loved this just as much as I do. Gotta dance rq. I'm gonna stop being all emotional and shit but in all honesty I tried some new stuff with this story and I hope it came out as well as I thought it did. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading and I love you allll!