006

4pm

4pm

Jamie was home still since she was having family problems. Her dad had come home drunker than ever and slapped her multiple times and she ended up fighting back and almost cutting him.

"You can't fucking hit me and expect me not to do shit!" Jamie yelled. "Well I was drunk! I didn't mean to! I swear you get that crazy shit from your mama!" Demetri shouted back.

"Well I wouldn't have had to be crazy if I didn't need to defend myself from my own fucking dad!" Jamie screamed and slammed her door and locked it.

She quickly got changed and grabbed everything so she didn't have to speak to him.

(Jamie's Outfit)

She opened her door and stomped out and grabbed her skateboard from the front door

She opened her door and stomped out and grabbed her skateboard from the front door. "Jay Jay just listen!" Demetri pleaded. Jamie walked out slamming the door and rode her skateboard away.

Once she got to the skate shop she went into the bathroom to fix herself up. Jamie put on eyeliner and lip gloss and tried to boost her mood.

"You's one sexy ass girl." Jamie whispered to herself. "And not just letting anybody fuck. Respectable." She whispered more and smiled. Jamie walked outside and went to Ray. "Hey Ray Ray." She smiled.

Ray grinned a little. "What's up beautiful?" Ray's friend looked at her. "I know you. You that man D's daughter right?" He asked. Jamie sighed. "Yeah. I'm his daughter." She nodded. "You don't look like him but he got a picture of you in his wallet. Once time mans dropped it and got into a fight with some guy over it." His friend laughed.

"Oh okay well I gotta talk to Ray real quick. Move along." Jamie shooed him. Ray's friend dapped him up and walked away. "Yo?"

"Ight so pros are here. You gone talk to them? I think that would be cool you know?"

Ray laughed. "You know I am. Look at you all invested and shit. Later I gotta ask you something too, but I gotta go impress people first." Ray kissed her forehead and smiled.