008

A few months later

A few months later

Jamie's dad was in jail and doing some rehab program and Jamie lived by herself now. She's been making her own money by helping kids who want to learn how to ride a skateboard and by babysitting, and working at a daycare. 

Since it was her day off she decided to get dressed and see her friends.

(Jamie's Outfit)

Jamie got to the skate shop and saw everyone but Ray and Stevie chilling

"Princess! Heyy!" Fuckshit yelled. "What's up!" She laughed. "Where's Ray Ray at?" Jamie asked. "The back." Fourth Grade told her as she dapped him and Ruben up. 

She went to the back and saw Ray helping out Stevie with more tricks. Jamie smiled and sat down next to the water. "Can we get a break now?" Stevie groaned. "Fine. Water break." Ray and Stevie walked over. 

"Hey baby!" Ray smiled. Jamie got up and hugged him. "Hey boo." She kissed him. "I see you don't have anything to do today." Stevie chuckled. 

"Yeah. Literally nothing." She rocked back and forth. "How are things?" Ray looked at her. "Good. Just to many court dates for both sides but I'm doing good." Jamie grinned. "That's good. So, you down to help me with Stevie?" Stevie rolled his eyes and groaned. 

"We've been out here all day. Princess! Save me!" Stevie pleaded. "Lord. Ray let this baby go inside and take a break." Jamie shook her head and snickered. "Fine." Ray exhaled dramatically. "Yes!" Stevie ran inside.

 "You've been holding him hostage or what?" Jamie leaned on the wall. "No. Maybe. He could've left if he wanted to. I was just making sure he got the trick down." Ray leaned on the wall next to her.

 "Anyways can I get another kiss?" He looked at her. "Why?" Ray laughed at her. "Becauseee I need one. I haven't seen you fully for two days." Jamie whined. Ray kissed her all over her face and then her lips.

 "Are you happy now cutie?" Jamie smiled and nodded. He kissed her cheek one more time. 

"I have secret." Jamie turned to him. "I love you Ray." She whispered to him. "Wait. You- Are you for real?" Ray stuttered. Jamie nodded. "I love you too Jamie!" He hugged her tightly. 

"Damn, they out here in love and shit!" Fuckshit yelled. The two looked at him and laughed. "We already knew that!" Ruben replied. "We love y'all stupid asses too."

 The group got their skateboards and rode through the streets, just enjoying each other.

>>>>>

They were back at the closed school and everyone hopped the fence. Jamie was practicing tricks and one trick she ended up falling. "Oh shit! You good bae?" Ray raced to her. 

She laughed. "I'm fine. Move. I do this for a living." Jamie got up. "Oh. Right. Okay, be careful." Ray chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. 

"Y'all stop being fucking gay!" Ruben yelled. "Suck my dick nigga!" Jamie yelled. "See! She has a fucking dick!" Ruben yelled back. Ray shook his head and kissed her again. "Be careful." He told her. 

"I will! I will." Jamie giggled and rode off. "Y'all it's that fucking rent a cop nigga." Fuckshit said to them. They all stopped skating and went to the fence. 

"Nice seeing you little niggas again." The security guy said sarcastically. "I'm just doing my job so get the fuck out." He said. "Fuck you!" Fuckshit yelled and laughed. 

"You know you could lose your job for trespassing?" He looked at Jamie. "You can also lose your job and get a bigger consequence for smoking on school property." Jamie replied.

 The cop just rolled his eyes and walked away.

 "God, you sound like a mom." Stevie laughed. "Shut the hell up." Jamie chuckled and they got back to skating