16 - Without You

You raced to the airport with a horrible lump in your throat. This couldn't be real. This was the girl that you had talked to about getting married, starting a family, and spending the rest of your life with. You were still certain she was your soulmate, and you had to prove it to her before it was too late.

When you got inside the airport you found a large group of Blinks waiting. When Blackpink arrived they went nuts and swarmed, everyone competing for their attention. You caught a glimpse of the girl who was once your angel and muscled your way to the front, desperate for a chance to talk to her.

Security kept everyone from getting too close, but after you called her name a few times she recognized your voice and looked over

Security kept everyone from getting too close, but after you called her name a few times she recognized your voice and looked over. Your eyes met through the crowd, both filled with excruciating pain.

"Please Rosie, wait, give me a chance, please!"

You could see from the emotion and longing on her face how much she wanted to, and for a second she almost gave in. But she stayed strong and shook her head, turning back to face forward.

You called her name again and again, but your cries were drowned out in the growing sea of Blinks. Before you knew it she was through customs and out of sight. With Blackpink gone, people started recognizing you so you quickly hid your shattered face and ran for your car.

You slammed the door shut and cried, finally realizing what an asshole you'd been. You called yourself all kinds of curse words for waiting until the most beautiful thing in your life was gone to appreciate it. God had sent you an angel, but you'd managed to let her go.

Now that your ego's lens had been shattered you saw reality for what it was. All your popularity, fans, money, the Nike deal, all of that meant nothing without Rosie. You would trade it all in a heartbeat to have her back again - just like Jun had said.

As you drove you turned the radio up to distract you.

"I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind..."

"Oh fuck off" you said, smashing the stereo with your fist and cracking the screen. "Stupid fucking thing..."

You spent the days following the breakup trying unsuccessfully to reach her and drinking yourself numb. You went back through every single photo you had with her, each moment so precious now that they had come to an end. When you finally reached the first photo tears fell on it.