30 - Bangkok

You followed Jisoo's advice and made sure not to keep Rosie up too late since she had to perform the next day. Although you did tease her lots, tickling her and giving her seductive looks which drove her crazy and made her itch for you.

Every time you would touch her playfully or give her little kisses she pleaded that she wanted you badly since you hadn't been together since she left - but still, you wouldn't let her have it.

"Pleaasseee (y/n)" she pouted, looking at you with big puppy eyes, "I want to be close to youuu."

"Hmmm" you said, pretending to think about it. Rosie looked at you hopefully. You cuddled up close to her and played with her bra which made her giggle. You slipped your hand inside and she sighed softly, but as soon as she did you took your hand out and moved to the other side of the bed.

"Awww (y/n) not fair" she whined, coming over and trying to put her hands on your body.

"Not now princess, you have a show tomorrow" you smirked, seeing how flustered she was getting.

"Hmmf!" Rosie huffed and turned away to the other side of the bed. She was hoping that pretending she was upset would make you decide you wanted her bad enough to come to her; however, you knew what she was doing and you'd promised yourself you wouldn't give in, as much as you wanted her body on yours.

I'll give her two minutes, you thought, thinking about how long she would stay like that; however, a minute hadn't even passed before she pouted and came over to snuggle. You chuckled at her clinginess and let her wrap her arms and legs around you.

"Is cuddling ok for tonight Rosie?"

"Okaayyy" she finally agreed and kissed your cheek. "I love snuggles too."

The next morning you had some time to spend with the girls before they had to get ready for their concert in the evening. Although it wasn't easy, Rosie's unnies Jennie and Jisoo managed to convince their managers to let you and Blackpink have some free time without them.

The five of you ate breakfast downstairs in the hotel restaurant and then set off for a walk through the sunny streets of Bangkok. It was hard for you to keep up on crutches and the girls all felt really bad for you. Chaeng offered to give you a piggy pack ride but she wasn't strong enough - well she almost was, but you didn't want to tire her out.

Thankfully Jisoo found a place nearby where you could rent a Tuk Tuk, a kind of small 3-wheeled car to get around in.

YG didn't allow any of them to drive, so you drove them around and thankfully you only needed one foot for that

Bangkok was a truly vibrant city, full of excitement and culture. Lisa acted as a tour guide since you were in her hometown, giving you directions and telling everyone about different parts of the city as you drove.