27 - Wolves Come Out At Night

"Chaeyoung will be out in a minute" said Jisoo as she joined you and Jun in the hot tub.

"Dammnnn giiirrlll. Looking hella fine!" Jun exclaimed, putting his arm around Jisoo and making her blush.

"Looking pretty good yourself Mr. Pro Athlete" she said smiling and giving him a kiss. It was your turn to fake a gag. Jisoo laughed it off and smiled at you, thinking about something.

"Hey (y/n). I've never had a proper chance to tell you this, but thank you for being such a good bf/gf to Chaeyoung. You know how she's such a hopeless romantic - she falls deeply and gives her whole heart, and we always worried about her because it let her get hurt very easily. Like with Jungkook-"

"Prick" you muttered. Jun nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, he's a pity" Jisoo continued. "She used to get depressed often because people she loved couldn't return it and let her down. But ever since she's been with you she's been so happy - you're a great person, and she loves you more than you could ever believe."

"Aw thanks Jisoo. Maybe it works because we're both hopeless romantics" you joked.

Jisoo looked at you seriously. "No really, that's the truth. It only works for people like you if you find someone equally as willing to give their heart away."

You sat in silence for a moment, thinking about what she'd said. "It's a little scary when I think about how much she's stolen my heart."

Jisoo smiled. "Don't worry, it's in the hands of an angel."

***

You had forgotten how dangerous Chaeyoung looked in a swimsuit. Jisoo of course looked great as well, but you only had eyes for one girl.

She walked over to join the rest of you in the hot tub. Even though you'd seen her wear less - far less - there was something spellbinding about the way the swimsuit fit around her feminine curves, emphasizing her slim waist and cute shapely booty. She was too much for you sometimes, even without trying.

She noticed you staring as she climbed down into the hot tub. She gave you a flirty smile, choosing to sit on your lap instead of beside you. A lot of the time she was shy, but when she got confident like this it was so hot.

Jisoo and Jun looked at each other. Jisoo then decided she wanted to sit on his lap as well. They was an awkward silence for a moment as you looked across at the other couple, then everyone burst out laughing.

When it was the four of you together the conversation flowed endlessly and was always filled with laughter. You and Jun had been tight for a long time, as had the two girls, but now you were getting closer with Jisoo and Jun was getting closer with Rosie. It was all very nice and wholesome.

With Rosie on your lap, her was hair tied back so you could still see her eyelashes around the side of her face. You hugged her waist tighter and put your face up beside hers so your cheeks were touching. You breathed in her sweet scent and couldn't resist kissing her cheek, making a little smile appear on the edge of her lips.

She's too much. I need her now, you thought. You were about to say something when she turned around to face you. "You should show me the steam room (y/n)" she said, batting her eyelashes. As usual, you two were on the same wavelength.

"Sure thing angel" you said, taking her hand and leading her out of the hot tub. As you got out Jisoo and Jun gave you knowing glances, reading the situation and deciding to stay put.

You looked at Rosie smiling at you in adoration as you held her soft hand,
and you were suddenly overcome with a rush of warmth through your body - true love. The feeling came often when you were with her, but this time you appreciated it more.