13 - Power Trip

Alice was here to pick Rosie up. She had to head to bed because Blackpink had an early practice next morning. You hadn't planned on staying much longer, but then the president of Nike Korea approached you.

 You hadn't planned on staying much longer, but then the president of Nike Korea approached you

"(Y/n), pleasure to finally meet you. I don't mean to discuss business at the party, so forgive me - but I'll keep this short. We've been impressed with your rapid rise and therefore we feel it's only fitting for you to have your own brand."

"My own brand?"

"Yes, your own line of equipment and apparel - under the Nike umbrella of course. Think of Ronaldo's "CR7" brand. We want to make that happen for you."

"Wow, uh yeah that sounds cool."

"Great. Here's my card, we'll be in touch shortly. In the meantime, enjoy the party."

He smiled and left. A few of your teammates came over.

"What did the president want?" Jun asked.

"He uh... it sounds crazy but he wants to make me my own personal brand or something."

Everyone's eyes widened. "Wow. That's a big deal... congrats dude." Jun said.

It was a little quiet for a minute. Miyeon said what everyone was thinking. "Hmm, he didn't ask that to any of us... you must be "special" or something."

You looked at your teammates awkwardly. You felt guilty that you got more opportunities than they did. Luckily she smiled and pushed you playfully. "I'm just messing with ya, that's super cool (y/n)!"

Everyone chuckled and smiled at you. You were grateful that you had supportive teammates that were also good friends. You decided to stay longer and hangout with them.

You and the players chilled on the couches and had a few more drinks. Mamamoo ended up coming over to join, and inevitably Hwasa ended up next to you. You hated the fact you noticed she had a great body, and she could tell.

"So (y/n)... sorry for asking, but what is it you like so much about Rosé?" she said, sounding curious in a friendly way.

 sorry for asking, but what is it you like so much about Rosé?" she said, sounding curious in a friendly way