04 - Home Sweet Home

You got out of bed, panicking about what might've happened last night. Bits and pieces started to come back: singing with Heechan and Miyeon with your arms around each other; an unhappy Rosie coming over to get your attention; the tension in the room as Miyeon and Rosie locked eyes.

You knew something had happened after that, something serious but you couldn't for the life of you remember what. What you did know was that whatever it was it had really upset Rosie, and your last memory of the night was her looking at you like she was about to cry.

You grabbed your phone and dialed her number, but you were directed to voicemail. You cursed and flopped back on the bed. What had you done? Surely you didn't do something with Miyeon... surely. You gulped. That would be a major fuck up. But even drunk it wouldn't make sense; you weren't the type to cheat and you loved Rosie more than anything.

As soon as you finished teaching your afternoon classes to the trainees you headed straight to the recording studio to look for her. You checked Studio A, empty. Studio B, just Teddy and Somi. You flung open the door of Studio C and saw your (hopefully still) girlfriend, busy recording for Blackpink's first full album. She was surprised to see you there.

You were terrified - You had no idea how she might react

You were terrified - You had no idea how she might react. Her reaction did, in fact, end up shocking you.

"Hey (y/n)! It's nice to see you down here, how are you feeling?"

You were so relieved that you slumped back, crashing painfully against the wall as you breathed a sigh of relief. Rosie gave you a strange look.

"(Y/n) what's the matter?"

"I'm just wondering... Rosie, what happened last night?"

She smiled. "You were totally wasted, it was pretty funny actually. Luckily for you, you have the best girlfriend ever who took care of you and drove you home, even though her company doesn't technically allow it." Her warm, soothing voice put you at ease.

"I really do have the best girlfriend ever. Is that all that happened? I was just worried because I remember you got really upset with me about something."

She smiled sheepishly. "Oh that? You knocked over my plate of sushi."

Of course it would be the food. Thank goodness that's all it was. You could always get her more food, but you could never find another girl to replace Park Chaeyoung.

"It must have been really good then. Sounds like I'll have to take you out for a sushi dinner to make up for it. Anyways, what else happened? I can't remember much."

"Sushi with you sounds lovely (y/n). Ok, I'll tell you the whole story. I saw you dancing and singing with Heechan and that girl. I was a little sad because I was hoping you would dance with me, so I came over to get your attention. You must've seen me and the girl staring at each other, because you slurred something about how much you loved me and you wanted to dance like it was our wedding. Actually I thought that part was cute and it made me blush. But when you tried to dance with me you were too drunk to notice I was holding the sushi plate and knocked it over."