You get to me

Colby pov
Hannah turned around to talk to her band. I don't think she noticed I was here. I don't blame her there are a lot of people here tonight. She was wearing a shirt red dress that barley covered her ass. I looked hot in her. Girl knew how to play with me. Her band started to play the song. "You think you know me but you know me! You think you own but you can't control me!" She pointed at me as she sang. Never mind she did see me. She danced around the stage. Her hair was whipping around and getting messy.

Hannah pov
I decided to sing change to You don't know me by Jade West. Ever since Hollywood Arts Jade has become famous. She was a popular singer. I sang the song jumping around the stage and enjoying myself. Colby just smiles at me when I pointed at him while singing. I rolled my eyes at him. He got to me sometimes. The small things he does.

Colby pov
When she was done I decide to go talk to her. Then I see him, Matt. What was he doing here?

Hannah pov
I see Colby start to walk over to me. Then I see Matt walk over to me. What was he doing here? She decide to use him to tease Colby. I hug Matt then kiss him. I see Colby turn red. He was pissed I could tell. I start to make out with Matt. He walks up to us. "Hey Hannah! What are you doing here?" He asks Matt his jealousy evident. "He's my boyfriend." "Boyfriend!?" They both ask. "Oh don't act surprised." I say to Matt. "I really like you." I say smirking at Colby then smiling at Matt. "I'm going to get drinks for us." Matt says walking off to the bar. "Gold stop this non sense." He says pissed. "No. I like seeing you jealous." I say smiling at him. He just raises his eye brows.