Miss you

Recap:
I missed seeming Jake and the guys everyday. They were all so kind and loving. Something that has been missing in my life the past few years. Jake was asleep next to me and I was just staring at him thinking of this. I snap myself out of my thoughts and snuggle into him. I wonder how his life is. I wonder how Tara's doing. I really miss her.
End of recap

Colby pov
I was talking to Jake over text. He said that he was with Hannah. She was having a hard time. I wish I could just come down and hold her. She means everything to me. It hurt my heart to hear that Hannah was hurting. I ended up spending the rest of the night with Sam and Kat being a third wheel.

Hannah pov
When I woke up the next day Jake was in his phone. I just rubbed my eyes and got up. "Colby said he missed you." He said to me. "Whatever." "I'll tell him you said that." He replies giggling. "Sound good to me." I say laughing a bit myself. I missed Colby too. I just didn't want him to win. I never loose anything. I talked to Jade and we were going to meet up at the mall. I Ubered there and had fun with Jade. After the mall we came back to my place. She ended up staying the night at my house. We played games and laughed at each other.