My past

An: I'm this chapter there is a little bit more on Hannah's past. If you would like to know more about Hannah's past I have a few ideas.
1. Before Hannah's dad became abusive
2. Memories of her and her mom
3. Times is the foster care home
4. Living with her Aunt
Comment down below if you would like to see any of these things ideas! Love ya all! ❤️ Stay safe! 😷❤️

Time skip~ after coffee shop

Hannah pov
"Then she said that she was adopted and into a rich family." Colby explained. "Yeah, when she was adopted I was there. Mr.Benson talked about adopting me too. He is super rich and was looking for daughter. I'm surprised he still lets her live in the house. After all she is just a money sucking leach." I knew it was hurtful but true.

Flashback:
"So how old are you Hannah?" Mr.Benson asked me. "I'm 15 sir." "Well you seem so sweet." He says to me. "Yeah that's not what most people say. They just hear about my past and say I have too many problems." "Oh I see." He says smiling at me.
Time skip~later that day
"Bye Faith!" Everyone yelled but me. It was just another time I turned away.
End of flashback

Back to normal time

"Colby she is a terrible person. She learns things about you then spreads them around. She takes the truth and twists it. She is an evil person. And she thinks that because she has all of the nicest things that she is the boss everyone. I can't deal with her. She ruined so many things for me and yet I still called her a friend." I say hurt by all of the things she had done to me. "And now I will hate her for life and never and I mean never forgive her."