Love

Hannah pov
"H-he was with F-faith." I stuttered out. "That bitch!" He yelled. "Colby it doesn't matter he's gone." I started to tear up a little. "It's okay." He says and pulls me into a hug. "I shouldn't have played that game with you. If I never would have done that then I wouldn't be here. I never would have thought that I was in live with an addict." Now I really was crying and hard. "Have you spoke to Faith sense?" He asked. "Yes, she said that he was using her too. She said that he would spend the night with her then ask for money say it was for rent. One day she decided to follow him and saw him buying drugs. She's not here because you have to be tested before you go in." I say pointing to the room I was in. "She was doing the drugs with him." "Oh I understand. So are you going to forgive Faith?" "I don't know yet." I say looking at my feet. "This would not be the first time she ruined one of my relationships." "Hannah, please forgive me." He says lifting my chin and looking in my eyes. "Okay I will." I say smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He says smiling. "Of course I will. I have been waiting for those words." I say smiling then hugging him. He hugs back then kisses my head.

An: hey guys hope your doing okay! ❤️ Should Hannah forgive Faith?
If she does: Faith will tell her more about what she knows
If she doesn't: Faith will try to steal Colby