Little one

Hannah pov
It's been nine months now. I've gotten a lot bigger than I used to be. We have told everyone about the new baby coming. Colby is gone at a meeting with Sam and I'm home with Kat. We were talking when I had a sharp pain in my lower back. I didn't think much of it and kept talking. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say to Kat. She just nods her head and lets me go. I didn't really have to go to the bathroom at all just needed some time away. Just they something wet hit my feet. "KAT! MY WATER BROKE!" I yell for her. She comes running in and helps me walk to the car. When we get there they take me back and get me into a hospital gown.

Colby pov
Sam and I are in the middle of a meeting when his phone starts to go off. He doesn't answer because we are busy right now. That's when my phone starts going off. I see that it is Kat. I answer it not knowing what to expect. "Colby! Thank his you answered. Hannah is having the baby! Now!" She say through the phone. "What I'm on my way!" I say as I hang up. I start to walk out when Sam calls out "Where are you going?" "Hannah's having the baby!" Say as I run to my car. When I got there I saw Kat. She looked worried as if she wasn't sure I'd make it in time. "She's in the back!" She says as I run to the desk. "Hello! I'm Hannah Gold's boyfriend." The desk assistant nods and leads me back to the labor room. I walk in and grab Hannah's hand. She looks over at me and weakly smiles.

An: I need baby names! Please I'm terrible with names and need one for this baby!