Harm

Recap:
Colby she is a terrible person. She learns things about you then spreads them around. She takes the truth and twists it. She is an evil person. And she thinks that because she has all of the nicest things that she is the boss everyone. I can't deal with her. She ruined so many things for me and yet I still called her a friend." I say hurt by all of the things she had done to me. "And now I will hate her for life and never and I mean never forgive her."
End of recap

Warning ⚠️ self harm ⚠️
⚠️all caps⚠️
You can skip this chapter if needed.

Hannah pov
Colby left my house and went home. I couldn't stop thinking of all the things Faith had said to me.

Flashback:
"Hannah go away! You could kill yourself for all I care!" Faith yelled at me.
End flashback

Maybe Faith was right all those years ago. Maybe I should just kill myself. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the razor. I started cutting my legs and arms. Five cuts on each arm and six on each thigh. My vision starts to blur.

Colby pov
I got to my car a noticed I forgot my wallet. I walk up stairs and walk into Hannah's apartment. I hear crying coming from the bathroom. I walk down to the door. Then I hear something drop and a thud. It sounded like a body falling to the floor. "HANNAH LET ME IN!" I pounded on the door. "HANNAH! PLEASE!" I started to tear up a little.