Yay!

Hannah pov
Colby came back with the test and I did what I needed to do. "Okay this is the way we find out." I say to him. "I want you to look I'm to scared." I say to him. "Okay. Here we go." He says to me. "We better prepare for parenthood Hannah." He says to me. "I'm pregnant?" I ask him happily. "Yes you are!" He says looking down at my stomach. "Hello there little one. I'm your daddy." Colby says holding my stomach. "Don't be weird." I say to him. "What you did it earlier." He says to me. "You heard that?" I ask him my eye brows raised. "Yeah why?" "I just didn't think you were still home." I say to him.

Over the past couple of weeks Colby and I have been talking about names and stuff. We have to wait another two weeks before we can tell anyone about me being pregnant. The doctor said that I'm most venerable to a miscarriage during these weeks. I'm so happy to become a parent. I still remember when I would talk to my mom about these things.

Flashback:
"I'm gonna be the best mom ever!" I say holding my baby doll. "Yes you are. And when that baby comes I'm gonna be the first one there to meet them." She says with a smile.
End of flashback.

Today we are calling Colby's parents to tell them about little one. That's what we decided to call tue baby until they are born. We also decided not to find out the gender. Colby pulls out his phone and calls his mom. "Hey mom!" He says cheerfully. "Hey! How are you doing?" She asks. "We're doing good. We have something to tell you!" He says happily. "Hannah's pregnant!" "Oh my lord! Really?" She sounds like she's about to cry. Happy tears of course. "Really! Your going to be a grandma!" I say to her.