Date Night

Hannah pov
It's been a week we just moved into the new house. I love it here. It is a dream to live here. Colby and I are so happy to have family together. We are having a dinner date tonight and Sam and Kat are coming to watch over Boston. I happy to get a break from him. I know it's only been a week but he has separation anxiety so I always have him. It's hard on me because my arms always hurt. My back is starting to hurt. I'm just happy to have an hour away. I was getting ready when I heard Colby downstairs. Sam and Kat must have just got here. "Hey! Thanks for watching Boston." I say hugging both Sam and Kat. "No problem!" Kat says. "Ya, no problem we love Boston." Sam says.  "And Boston love you guy too." I say smiling. "Are you ready to go?" Colby ask me. "Yep lets go." I say to him.

Time skip~ at the restaurant

Colby and I were talking and eat. He. Said that he was getting hot and took off his jacket. He turns and smiles at me. Then gets down on one knee and smiles at me. "Hannah Grace Gold. You make me so happy. Without you I would not be able to function. Will you marry me?" I am speechless. "Say yes!" Some lady's at the other table say. "Of course!" I says. I put the ring on and huff him. "You do know Grace isn't my middle name right." I ask as we pull out of the hug. He just smirks at me.